Watch the video below and mark down the key points in each sentence.
Sentences patterns
How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?通常你方需要多长时间交货?
Asa rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of thecovering L/C.
一般来说,我们在收到有关信用证后三个月内可以交货。
Couldyou possibly advance shipment further more?
你方能否再提前一点交货?
The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.
我们迫切需要这次订货,故请贵方加快装运。
We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of nextmonth.
我们相信能在下月底前讲货物装运给你们。
The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamerwill make the shipment available in November.
贵公司定的货物我方均有现货,可保证在十一月份将货物装上第一条汽船。
Please seeto it that the goods are shipped by PEACE sailingon or around October 15th
请确保货物由10月15日左右起航的“和平号”装运
We’ll try our best to advance our shipment to September.
我们会尽最大努力将交货期提前到9月。
When is the earliest possibledate you can ship the goods?
你们最早什么时候可以装运?
Please be informed that shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No.123) wassent yesterday, airway bill No.123.
特此通知这批货物(你方订单号码是123)昨天已装运,航空号码的领取号码是123.}
In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12th, pleaselet us know.
万一你方没有在12月12日或之前收到货物,请告知我方。
Wewill do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped beforeOctober 15.
我方将尽全力履行此订单,将于10月15日前安排这些货物装船。

