Watch the video below and mark down the key points in each sentence.
Sentences patterns
1.Would you like to have a talk with us about termsof payment?
现在我们来谈谈结算方式,好么?
2.What’syour regular practiceconcerning terms of payment?
你们通常采用什么方式付款?
3.Is it L/C at sight or after sight?
是即期信用证还是远期信用证?
4.Theterms of payment we usually adopt are confirmed and irrevocable L/C.
我们通常采用的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤销的信用证。
5.Toopen an L/C will add to the cost of our imports.
开信用证会增加我们进口的成本。
6.Weregret we cannot accept “Cash against documents arrival of goods atdestination” 。
我方歉难同意“货抵目的地凭单付款”条款。
7.Weare pleased to confirm that each shipment will be separately charged and thatwe shall draw on youfor the invoice amount.
兹确认,各次交货将分别向你方收款,并按发票金额向你方开具汇票。
8.I’msorry to say the only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocabledocumentary L/C.
很抱歉,我们只能接收100%不可撤销跟单信用证的付款条款。
9.Openinga L/C is not a problem.
开立信用证不成问题。
10.Youalways request us to open L/C at sight, but date of delivery is always 40 daysafter your receipt of the L/C.
你方一直要求我们开立即期信用证,可是交货期总是在你方收到信用证之后的40天。
11.L/Cat sight is what we request for all our customers.
开立即期信用证是我们对所有客户的要求。
12.Theonly thing I can do is to deliver the goods 20 days after we receive your L/C.
我方唯一能做的是收到贵方的信用证后20天发货。
13.ThenI will put it in the L/C that goods shall be delivered 20 days upon yourreceipt of L/C.
那我将在信用证中写上你方在收到信用证后20天内交货。
14.Itwould help us greatly if you would accept D/A.
若贵方能接收承兑交单方式付款,则对我方帮忙很大。
15.I wonder if you will accept D/P?
不知贵方能否接收付款交单方式?
16. It’s very difficult for us to accept yoursuggestion.
我们无法接收你的建议。
17.TheL/C remains valid until the 15th day after shipment.
信用证在装船后15天内有效。
18.YourL/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.
你们的信用证一定要在交货前30天到达我方。
19.Wepropose to pay by Bill of Exchange at 30 d/s, documents against acceptance.
我们建议以见票30天付款的汇票承兑交单方式付款。

