Watch the video below and mark down the key points in each sentence.
Sentences patterns
If this trial order is smoothly executed, we shall place further orders with you .如果此次试订单能顺利执行,我们将向你方下进一步的订单。
Itis our hope that this order will be the first step to the long and friendlybusiness relations between us.
我们希望此次订单将成为我们双方建立长久和友好商务关系的第一步。
Weare in urgent need of the commodity for the coming sales season.
我们急需为即将来临的销售季度购入货品
Asto a trial order, we are delighted to place an order for 100 sets of yourElectronic Computers Type 211. Please note that the goods are to be supplied inaccordance with your samples in your showroom.
作为试订单,我们很高兴订购型号211的电脑100套。请注意你方提供的货品要与展示厅内的样品相一致。
If the goods sell well in our market, we willplace a repeat order right away.
如果货品在我们的市场走俏,我们将马上续订。
•We shall greatly appreciate any orderthat you may get for us and feel confident that it will be filled to yoursatisfaction.
•我们很感谢你下的任何订单,同时有信心能让你满意。
•All orders entrusted to our care shallreceive personal attention.
•所有托付给我们的订单都将受到单独的关注。
•You can depend upon promptness andcareful execution of your orders.
你可以放心,你的订单将被准时和细心地执行。
• We will arrange shipment as soon as we close the deal.
•我们一达成交易,我方就会安排装运。
•We’ll draft the contract as soon as wereceive your order.
•我们一接到你的订单就会起草合同。
•We assure you that the delivery will comeup to the standard of the sample on which we base our negotiation
•我们向你保证,所发货品的标准能达到作为谈判基础的样品水平

