1
新思路大学英语课程听力专项训练
1.15.5 5. Gamer《真人游戏》

Chapter VII. Movie Dictation

1. The Twilight Saga: New Moon《新月》

1. What do we do with him now? 我们怎么处置他?

2. You already know what you're going to do, Aro. 你知道该怎么做,阿罗.

3. She knows too much. 她知道的太多了.

4. She's a liability. 这对我们很不利.

5. Hmmm...that's true. 嗯……的确是这样.

6. Felix? 费利克斯

2. Toy Story 3 《玩具总动员3》

1. Alright, let’s go everybody. Buzz, buzz. 好吧,咱们走吧。巴斯,巴斯。

2. Unbelievable! This is incredible! 难以置信!这真是难以置信啊!

3. Buzz, what the hell gone you? 巴斯,你到底去哪了?

4. Right here buddy, you got to see this. 就在这呢伙计。你得看看这个。

5. What are you doing? 你干什么呢?

6. Glasses, they let you see in there--the third dimension. 眼镜,你从这里看---三维立体。

7. What? Let me see this. 什么?我看看。

8. Let me show you. 我给你看。

9. Wow! This is like three-d. 哇!就像立体电影。

10. Howdy,boys? I am in three-D. Wow! 喂,你们好!我是立体的,喔!

11. I need a go, woody. 让我来试试。伍迪

12. Oh, Rex. You are not in three-d. 哦,雷克斯。 你不是三维的。

13. Of course I am in three---, oh! This is so embarrassing. 我当然是三---,噢! 这太丢人了

14. Guys, look at this----three-D! Oho. 伙计们!快看,三维立体!哎呦!

15. Gotcha you! 逮到你了!16. Ah!啊!17. Hum, three-D. 嗯,三维立体电影。

3.《阿凡达》AVATAR

1. You Jake Sully? 你是杰克·萨利?

2. I’d like to talk to you about the fresh start on a new world. 我想和你谈谈新世界的开始

3. You’ll be making a difference. 你将会与众不同

4. I became a marine for the ship. 我成为一名海军陆战队员

5. I told myself I can pass any test that they have passed. 我告诉我自己会通过所有的测试

6. All I have wanted was the single thing we were fighting for. 这是我奋斗至今的一切动力

7. Ladies and gentlemen! 女士们,先生 们!

8. You are not in cases anymore! 你们不再被束缚了!

9. You are on Pandora! 你们到了潘多拉星球!

10. You should see your faces. 你真该看看你的表情

11. We have a native population called the Na'vi. 我们会遇到土著居民

12. They are very hard to kill. 他们不容易致死

13. This is why we're here. 所以我们才到这来

14. Because this little gray rock sells for 20 million a kilo. 因为这种灰色小岩石每千克可卖到2千万

15. Their village happens to resting on the richest deposit and they need to relocate. 他们的村落肯定坐落在富矿上,必须重新定位

16. Those savages are threatening our whole operation. 这些野蛮人威胁到了我们的整个行动

17. We want to break off the war,a year supposed to be finding,a diplomatic solution. 我们想通过外交决策停战一年

18. ON DECEMBER 18TH 12月18日

19. The concept is to drive the mobile controled bodies,the Avatars就是说我们要驾驶着移动机器人化身 ,阿凡达

20. They grow from human DNA. 他们通过人类DNA成长

21. Mixed with DNA of the natives. 和土著居民的DNA合体

22. Marine,and the Avatar body.I suppose to mix.海军和化身合体。我们要合体了

23. You get me what I need,I'll see you two legs back你满足我的要求,我会还给你两条腿

24. Your real legs. 你真正的腿

25. Here we go,sir. 好的,长官

26. He looks at you. 他看着你呢

27. This is your Avatar. 这就是你的化身

28. Just relax and let your mind go blank. 放松,什么也不要想

29. It should be good for you. 你不会有事的

30. 20TH CENTURY FOX PRESENTS 20世纪福克斯出品

31. Jake,it’s real simple. 杰克,这太简单了

32. Won’t you that learn from a inside, you want to gain a trust. 不入虎穴,焉得虎子

33. You should not be here. 你不该来这

34. Go back. 赶紧回去

35. Look,this is your fault. 看,这都是你的错

36. I need your help. 我们需要你的帮助

37. Not standing. 这儿太危险了

38. And lost them in woods,have you? 在树林里追丢他们了吧?

39. You forget what team you playing for? 难道你忘记自己为谁效力了吗?

40. Strong preyer and weak.Nobody does the same. 野兽,没人会这么做的

41. You’ve got one hour. 你只剩一个小时了

42. And you know this will happen? 你早知道会发生的?

43. Everything's changed. 事态不一样了

44. Jake is crazy here. 杰克疯了

45. Four reaches row and there's no stop at him. 四面埋伏也没能阻止他

46. We’re going up against the gunships,with bows and arrows. 看来我们得用弓箭,去对付武装直升机了

47. I guess you'd better stop him. 我想你得阻止他

48. FROM JAMES CAMERON詹姆斯卡梅隆

49. THE DIRECTOR OF TERMINATOR曾执导《终结者》

50.ALIENS 《外星人》

51. TERMINATOR 2 《终结者2》

52. TRUE LIES 《真实的谎言》

53. TITANIC 《泰坦尼克号》

54. They’ve sent us a message that they can take whatever they want. 他们发来信息说他们将无所不能

55. We will send never message. 我们不会发出这样的信息

56. And this…这是……

57. This is our land! 这是我们的家园

58. AVATAR 《阿凡达》59. WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY JAMES CAMERON导演/编剧 詹姆斯卡梅隆

4. A Christmas Carol《圣诞颂歌》

1. What do you want with me? 你想把我怎样?

2. You will be haunted by three spirits. 你会被三个幽灵骚扰

3. I’d rather not. 我希望不会这样

4. I am the Ghost of Christmas Past. 我是圣诞“过去之灵”

5. Haunt me no longer! 别想再骚扰我!

6. Oh...my! 啊……我的……

7. What if you were given a second chance... 如果再给你一次机会……

8. ...to get your life right? 让生命重来一次,会怎样?

9. This holiday season, 就在这个季度

10. the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present ...and Future 圣诞“过去之灵”、“现在之灵” 和“未来之灵”...will give one man that chance. 会给一个人这样的机会

11. This November 今年十一月

12. Walt Disney Pictures and Image Movers Digital华特迪士尼影片公司和IMD

13. Invite you to experience that classic tale 一同邀请您重温经典故事

14. ...like you never seen it before. 带给您前所未有的体验

15. In Desney Digital 3D and IMAX 3D 运用迪士尼数字三维和IMAX三维技术

16. Ah... 啊……

17. Hamburg 汉堡

18. Disney’s A Christmas Carol 迪士尼《圣诞颂歌》

5. Gamer《真人游戏》

1. Cable? It’s me. It’s Simon. I’m playing you. 凯布尔?是我,西蒙。我在操控你

2. Turn me a hand. 帮帮我

3. Go alive in three, two, one. 启动倒计时,3,2,1

4. They call it a game. 他们称之为游戏

5. Slayers gives the gamer full control of human being in full skill combat. 杀手游戏让游戏者对真人达到完全的控制,进行各种技能的搏杀

6. But the players are real. 但是游戏者是真人

7. Stay alive in thirty sessions you get set free it’s not a bad deal. 如果能通过30关还活着的话,你就会重获自由。这是个不错的交易啊

8. Sam tried to beat the system, but no one has ever survived. 萨姆想挑战这个游戏系统,但是从没有幸存下来的先例

9. Cable is a perfect solider. 凯布尔是个完美的战士

10. He is what they want. 他就是他们所需要的

11. Twenty-seven battles, number seven down,they might not even complete that course. 27场战役,共计死亡七人,他们可能都无法完成狩猎的全程

12. It ain’t just a game. We are all slaves. 这不仅仅是个游戏。我们都是奴隶

13. My husband, he is due to be released, you know. 你知道我丈夫将会被释放

14. You wife and your daughter need you. The only thing can keep you alive. 你的妻子孩子都需要你。这是你唯一活下去的理由

15. We know where she is. 我们知道她在哪

16. Who wanna win terminals. 谁将取得最后的胜利

17. You are pouring on the street right here. 你将血染街头

18. I think it, you do it. 我思考,你行动

19. You are a man, boy. 你是个男子汉了,孩子

20. Now you can kill Michael. I know you can! 现在杀了麦克,我知道你能!

21. Gamer. This is not something you can control. 游戏者。这不是你能控制的。