1
英语口译训练教程
1.8.5.1 2.谈判用语

2.谈判用语

We are ready to take your order now.你们现在可以下定单了。

We want to try this component as a sample.这种组件我们想试个样品看看。

Do you offer any quantity discounts?大量购买有折扣吗?

We can ship in lots of any size.任何数量都可以出货。

The longer we wait,the less likely we will come up with anything.时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

If your price is favorable,we can book an order right away.如果你方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。

The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

3.市场营销用语

Specializing in the export of Chinese Art&CraftGoods we express our desire to trade with you in this line.我们专门经营中国美术工艺品出口,愿与你们进行交易。

Our lines are mainly textiles and handicrafts.我们的主要业务是纺织品和手工艺品。

We have been in this line of business formany years.我们经营这项业务已有多年。

We wish to enter into direct negotiation with you with a view to introducing your special lines in our market.盼直接洽谈,以便将你公司特种经营的商品引进我地市场。

We trust that our experience in foreign trade and intimate knowledge of internationalmarket conditions will entitle us to your confidence.相信我公司的对外贸易经验以及对国际市场情况的熟悉,将使我们有资格得到你们的信任。

All these articles are our best selling lines.这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需求量。

The commodities we are handling consist of the manufactures of the first-rate paper mills of this country,and so we are in a good position to serve your customers with themost reliable quality of the line you suggest.我们经营的商品包括本国一流造纸厂的产品,因此,我们有良好的条件向你们的顾客提供质量最可靠的商品。

4.合同签署和书信往来用语

Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权终止合同。

The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

The purpose of this letter is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.本信的目的是探索与你们发展贸易的可能性。

We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

We look forward to hearing fromyou soon.盼早听到你的回复。

I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。