1
商务英语900句
1.3.6 Unit6 Maintaining the Cooperation 保持合作

Unit6 Maintaining the Cooperation 保持合作

Part I.Sample Dialogue示范对话

In this conversation,Mr.Wang is having dinner with an old client,Mr.Anderson.They express satisfaction towards the successful transactions they have concluded and good wishes for further business cooperation.You should know how to maintain and renew a good relationship with an old customer and explore opportunities for future cooperation.

在此对话中,王先生与老客户安德森先生共进晚餐。他们相互表示对于过去的成功合作十分满意,并表达了对于未来进一步合作的良好愿望。你应该学会如何保持和客户的良好关系,以及如何探寻进一步合作的机会。

A—Mr.Wang B—Mr.Anderson

A Good evening,Mr.Anderson.Glad to meet you again.

晚上好,安德森先生,很高兴再次见到你。

B Good evening,Mr.Wang.It's very kind of you to invite me to the dinner.

王先生,晚上好,非常感谢您请我吃饭。

A Please take your seat,Mr.Anderson.Have a cup of tea,to begin with.

请坐,安德森先生,先来杯茶吧。

B Thank you.It's good to start with a cup of Chinese tea.I am now a real fan of Chinese green tea.

谢谢,开始先喝杯茶真不错,我现在已经开始喜欢上中国绿茶了。

A Very well.I am very happy that we have concluded quite a few successful transactions and I do hope we can expand our business cooperation in the future.

很好,我很高兴我们已经达成了许多交易,希望在将来我们会扩大我们的生意。

B Certainly.You know,as an old establishment,we maintain solid and sound relationship with many chain stores in our country.We know the market from A to Z.Such items,like hardware made in China,have a ready market at our end.So we are quite optimistic over our business prospect.

当然了,您知道,我们是一家老公司了,和我们国家的许多连锁商店有业务联系,对市场情况了如指掌。像中国的五金等许多产品在我方市场销售很好,所以,我们对我们将来的生意非常乐观。

A We are,of course,quite confident in your sales capability,so we want to export more products to your market.

我们对你们的销售能力充满信心,因此想向你方出口更多的产品。

B I think it's better to do things on the safe side than be too ambitious.Now we can keep a moderate business scale.

我认为不要做得太多,做事情还是稳妥一些好,我们现在可以保持一个适当的规模。

A That's understandable.We can concentrate on hardware and other relevant products at present.

这个可以理解,我们现在可以集中精力做五金以及其他相关产品。

B Exactly.Ah,Mr.Wang,what's this?It's so tasty.

完全正确,啊,王先生,这是什么,味道这么好。

A Well,Peking Duck,China's famous delicacy.Have some more.

北京烤鸭,中国名菜,多吃点。

B Thank you very much.By the way,perhaps you know something about G Company in our country,whose president happens to be a good friend of mine.He wanted to start some business with China,so I have recommended your company to him.

非常感谢,顺便说一下,或许您知道我国的G公司,它的总裁恰好是我的一个好朋友,他想开始在中国做生意,我已经把贵公司推荐给他了。

A Thank you very much,Mr.Anderson.Please tell them to fax us if they have any question about Chinese market or our company.

安德森先生,非常感谢,请告诉他们,如果他们对于中国市场或者我公司有任何问题可以给我发个传真。

B Okay,I'll call him.I quite agree that personal contacts help promote mutual understanding and develop trade relation.

好的,我会给他打电话的,我认为人际交往会增进了解,促进贸易关系。

A I totally agree with you.

我完全同意您的看法。

Part II.Useful Sentences.常用句子

1.I would like to pay a visit to your company.

我很想去访问你们公司。

2.It's a great pleasure for us to have you over.

如您能来访问,我们感到非常荣幸。

3.I hope we can get better understanding by talking in person.

我希望通过面谈,我们能更好地了解对方。

4.I think you'll have a better understanding of our company after your visit.

我想访问我们公司后,您能更好地了解我们公司。

5.I want to have a talk with you about the plan.What time would be convenient for you?

我想跟您讨论一下这个计划,您什么时候方便?

6.It's very considerate of you to make all the arrangement for me.

您为我作的安排真是太周到了。

7.Though the trade in the past was to the satisfaction of both sides,there are chances for further development.

我们双方的贸易过去很令人满意,但仍有进一步发展的可能。

8.We trade on the principle of equality and mutual benefit.

我们按照平等互利的原则做贸易。

9.Now I'd like to have some information about your range of business.

现在,我想了解你们经营范围的一些情况。

10.The purpose of my visit to Beijing is to talk business on one hand and to see our old friends on the other.

我这次来北京一方面是谈生意,另一方面是看一看我们的老朋友。

11.In order to extend our export business to your country,we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

12.We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

希望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。

13.It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

14.We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

15.I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

16.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我方希望尽早与贵方洽谈业务。

17.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可以达成这笔交易。

18.I hope we can do business together,and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

19.I hope that we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

20.I hope that we can continue our cooperation.

我希望我们能继续合作。

21.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望这次交易能使我们双方满意。

22.We hope that this market trend will continue.

我希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

Part III.New Words and Expressions单词和短语

Anderson安德森(人名)

take one's seat请坐

conclude transactions达成交易

establishment机构,企业

maintain维持,保持

chain store连锁店

from A to Z彻底地;完全

item货物

hardware硬件,五金制品

have a ready market销量很好

at our end在我方市场

optimistic乐观的

business prospect生意前景

confident有信心的

sales capability销售能力

on the safe side谨慎为是;不冒险

ambitious有抱负,有野心的

moderate适度的

business scale业务规模

concentrate使……集中

relevant相关的

tasty美味可口的

delicacy佳肴

president总裁

recommend推荐

fax给……发传真

personal contact人际交往

mutual understanding相互了解

trade relation贸易关系

talk in person面谈

convenient方便的

considerate考虑周到的

satisfaction满意

further development进一步发展

equality and mutual benefit平等互利

range of business经营范围

enter into business relations建立业务关系

considerable business dealing大量的业务往来

quotation报价

doing one's utmost尽最大努力

at one's earliest convenience尽早

in the near future不久

hear from收到……答复

Part IV.Compose a conversation based on the following situation.情景对话

You are calling a client you have done business with for two years,to ask him about his recent situation and introduce some new development in your company.And then you express your wish to invite him to come over to your company for a visit in order to explore further opportunity for business cooperation.