1
商务英语900句
1.1.9 Unit9 Parting 送别

Unit9 Parting 送别

Part I.Sample Dialogue示范对话

In this conversation,Mr.Zhang is seeing Mr.Wilson off at the airport.You should know what to say when parting with a person.

在这个对话中,张先生在机场给威尔逊先生送行。你应该学会为某人送行时该说些什么。

A—Mr.Zhang B—Mr.Wilson

A Here we are at the airport.

我们到机场了。

B It's very kind of you to come and see me off,Mr.Zhang.

张先生,谢谢您来送我。

A Seven days went by before I even knew it.How I wish you could stay here a little longer.

一转眼七天过去了。我多希望您能再多呆一段时间。

B Well,it's also my wish to stay longer to know more about this beautiful country.I've certainly had an excellent time here.It is really an enjoyable and productive trip.Thank you so much for your warm reception.

是啊,我也希望能再待一段时间,好好了解一下这个美丽的国家。我过得非常愉快。这次中国之行非常愉快且收获很大。非常感谢你们的热情款待。

A That's what we should do.We hope you'll come here more often in the future.

这是我们应该做的。希望您今后经常来。

B I'm sure I will.Now that we've got to know each other better,I'm certain we can do more business to our mutual benefit.

肯定会。既然我们彼此更加了解了,相信我们能做成更多的双方互利的生意。

A I hope so.

希望如此。

B I do hope you'll visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and warm hospitality.I'd really like to show you around our country.

我非常希望不久的将来您也能访问我们,这样我们就能答谢你们对我的热情款待。我也很想带您看看我们的国家。

A Thank you very much.We'll be very glad to if we get the chance.

非常感谢,有机会的话我将非常愿意去。

B Please give my best regards to your General Manager Mr.Wang and my appreciation for his warm reception.

请代我向贵公司总经理王先生问好,并告诉他我非常感谢他的热情接待。

A Surely I will.I hope you have a good journey.

我肯定会的。祝您旅途愉快。

B Thank you.Good-bye.

谢谢,再见。

A Good bye and take care.

再见,多保重。

Part II.Useful Sentences常用句子

1.It's a pity that you're leaving so soon.

真遗憾您这么快就要走了。

2.It's a pity that you can stay here for only two days.

很可惜您只能在这呆两天。

3.It was great to see you again.I hope you have a good trip to Japan.

又一次见到您很高兴,希望您的日本之行愉快。

4.It's time for us to say good-bye now.Thank you for your warm reception and all your help.

我们该分手了。谢谢您的热情招待以及所给予的一切帮助。

5.I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

我期望着再次见到您。

6.I'm deeply impressed by what I've seen and heard during this visit.

这次访问中的所见所闻给我留下了深刻的印象。

7.It's time for you to board the plane/train/ship now.

你该上飞机/火车/轮船了。

8.It's very nice of you to come all this way to see me off.

谢谢您专程赶来为我送行。

9.We're glad you have enjoyed your stay here.

很高兴您在这儿过得很愉快。

10.We look forward to seeing you in our country.

希望您能访问我国。

11.I'll come if I get the chance.

有机会我一定来。

12.This is a little present for you.

这是我们的一点小礼物。

13.Don't forget to look me up if you and Miss Wang are ever in America.

您和王女士要是到美国的话,可别忘了来找我啊。

Part III.New Words and Expressions单词和短语

see sb.off给某人送行

excellent杰出的;极好的

enjoyable使人快乐的;令人愉快的

productive有效益的;富有成效的

warm reception热情招待

in the future今后,将来

to mutual benefit双方互利

kindness友好举动

warm hospitality热情款待

show sb.around带某人四处转转

chance机会

give one's best regards to向……问好

appreciation感激,感谢

take care保重

look forward to期盼着

be deeply impressed留下深刻印象

board the plane/train/ship上飞机/火车/轮船

come all this way专程

look sb.up拜访

Part IV.Compose a conversation based on the following situation.情景对话

Your Canadian client,Mr.O'Neal,is leaving for Ottawa.You are seeing him off at the airport.He gives you a small gift as a token of appreciation.You accept it and give him a gift in return.Summarize the days you've spent together,and express wishes to see each other in the future.