1
商务英语900句
1.1.1 Unit1 Meeting Foreign Guests at the Airport 机场迎接外宾

Unit1 Meeting Foreign Guests at the Airport 机场迎接外宾

Part I.Sample Dialogue示范对话

In this conversation,Miss Wang receives Mr.Wilson at the airport and then drives him to the hotel.You should learn how to meet foreign guests at the airport.

在这个对话当中,王小姐到机场迎接威尔逊先生,然后送他到宾馆。你应当学会如何在机场迎接外宾。

A—Miss Wang B—Mr.Wilson

A Excuse me,are you Mr.Wilson from the United States?

请问,您是美国来的威尔逊先生吗?

B Yes,I am.

是的,我是。

A I'm Wang,secretary of Qingdao Textiles Import&Export Corporation.

我姓王,青岛纺织进出口公司的秘书。

B How do you do,Miss Wang.

您好,王小姐。

A How do you do,Mr.Wilson.Welcome to China.

您好,威尔逊先生。欢迎到中国来。

B Thank you.It's very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport,Miss Wang.I hope you haven't been waiting long.

谢谢,王小姐,您到机场来接我真是太客气了,希望没有让您久等。

A No,not at all.Have you had a pleasant journey?

没什么。一路上很好吧!

B Yes,very nice.The service is great and the food is good.

很好。服务很棒,吃的也不错。

A I'm glad to hear that.Is this your first trip to China,Mr.Wilson?

很高兴您这么说。威尔逊先生,您是初次来中国吗?

B Yes,the very first.

是的,是第一次。

A I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Qingdao.

希望您在青岛过得愉快。

B Thanks.I'm sure I will.I would like to know where we are going now.

谢谢。我相信会的,我想知道我们现在要去哪儿。

AOur car is waiting over there in the parking lot.Let's go to the hotel now so you can have some rest.

车在那边停车场,咱们现在就去宾馆,这样您可以休息休息。

B That would be best.Thank you.

那太好了。谢谢。

A May I help you with one of your bags?

我帮您拿个包吧!

B No,thanks.I can manage.Let's go.

不用,谢谢。我自己能行。我们走吧!

Part II.Useful Sentences常用句子

1.You must be our long-expected guest,Mr.Wilson from the U.S.

您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的威尔逊先生吧!

2.I'm happy to have the pleasure of meeting you.

见到您很高兴。

3.I'm glad/pleased/delighted to meet you.

很高兴见到您。

4.Nice to meet you again.

很高兴,再次见到您。

5.I'm so pleased to have met you./It's been my pleasure meeting you./It was nice to meet you.

很高兴认识您。(道别用语)

6.How was your flight/trip/journey?

您旅途如何?

7.How about the flight/trip/journey?

旅途如何?

8.I hope you had an enjoyable flight/trip/journey.

旅途愉快吧!

9.The in-flight service was satisfactory./The air service was satisfactory.

机上服务很令人满意。/机上服务很好。

10.We've been expecting you ever since you sent us the fax informing us of your date of arrival.

自从您把来访日程传真给我们以后,我们一直在期待着您的到来。

11.And I'll be very happy if I can help you with anything.

如能为您效劳,我将很高兴。

12.May I help you with your baggage/luggage?

我替您拿行李好吗?

13.I would like you to meet our managing director Mr.Wang.

我向您介绍一下我们的总经理王先生。

14.May I introduce my colleague Miss Li?Miss Li is our sales manager.

我向您介绍一下我的同事李小姐,她是我们的销售经理。

15.I have been looking forward to meeting you.

我一直盼着能见到您。

16.I've heard so much about you.Glad to meet you.

久闻大名。今日相见荣幸之至。

17.Well,isn't it Mr.Wilson?How are you?

嗨!这不是威尔逊先生吗?您好吗?

18.Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me yourself.

谢谢您亲自过来接我。

19.I would like to introduce you to Mr.Li.

我想把您介绍给李先生。

20.I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.

很高兴认识您。

21.Mr.Truman has often talked about you.

杜鲁门先生经常谈到您。

Part III.New Words and Expressions单词和短语

secretary秘书

textile纺织品

corporation公司

parking lot停车场

manage设法对付

enjoyable愉快的

inform通知

baggage/luggage行李

managing director总经理;总裁;常务董事

colleague同事

acquaintance相识,熟人

Part IV.Compose a conversation based on the following situation.情景对话

Mr.Green,one of your customers,is coming from England.You are now going to the airport to meet him.You have never met each other before.Wang Xia,your assistant,will also go to the airport with you to meet your customer.