1
大师级绘本
1.43 《Just Critters Who Care》


《Just Critters Who Care》

会关心别人的小怪物



作者:Mercer Mayer

说起小毛怪系列故事,咱们分享过不少,大家也不陌生了。今天带来的依然是这一系列中的故事,名字叫《Just Critters Who Care》,小毛怪和朋友们在小老虎的家里打球,一不小心把球打飞了,咦?飞到了一个恐怖的院子里,小毛怪勇敢的去院子里拿回来呢,还是害怕的逃跑了呢?





l play ball at Tiger s house.

我在小虎家里打棒球。



l hit the ball very hard.

我用很大的力气去打球,



The ball flies next door.

球一不小心飞到了隔壁。




Uh-oh! The ball is in the spooky yard.

嗯,哦! 球在恐怖的院子里。



Maybe a monster lives there.

也许有一个怪物住在那里。




l am brave.

我很勇敢。



l will get the ball.

我会拿到球的。



l run.

我跑。



l trip and fall.

我绊倒了。




A little old bunny hands me our ball.

一只又小又老的兔子把我们的球递给了我。



"Thank you," l say.

我说,“谢谢您。




"Tiger, there s no monster there," l say.

我说:“小虎,这里没有幽灵。



l ask my dad why it looks so spooky at the old bunny s house.

我问爸爸为什么邦尼太太的房子看起来很恐怖。




"Mrs, Bunny is not feeling well.

“邦尼太太的身体不是很好。



She has no one to help her," Dad says.

她没有家人去帮助她。”爸爸说。



"We can help Mrs. Bunny.

“我们可以帮助邦尼太太呀。



We are critters who care," l say.

我们是一群互相帮助的小动物。”我说道。




l call my friends.

我把我的想法告诉了我的朋友们。



"What a great idea. We will help, too," they say.

他们说:“这是一个很好的主意,我们也来帮忙。



l make a picture for T-shirts.

我为我们的工作服画了画。



Little Sister helps.

妹妹也来帮助我。



Dad gets them made.

爸爸把衣服做了出来。




We meet at my house.

大家在我家门口集合了。



Everyone wears a T-shirt.

每个人都穿上了工作服。



Parents come, too.

家长们也来了。



We all walk to Mrs. Bunny s house.

我们一起步行去了邦尼太太的家。




l knock on the door.

我敲了敲门。



Mrs.Bunny says,"Hello."

邦尼太太说:“你们好。



"We are Critters Who Care!

“我们是一群乐于助人的小动物!



May we help you with your yard?" l ask.

我们可以帮你打扫院子吗?”我问道。



"Thank you," says Mrs. Bunny.

邦尼太太高兴的说:“谢谢你们。




We clip the bushes.

我们修剪了灌木丛。



We cut the grass.

我们除了草。



We pull up weeds.

我们拔杂草。



We trim the trees.

我们修剪树木。




Dad fixes the porch step.

爸爸修了门廊台阶。



Tiger s dad fixes the shutter.

小虎的爸爸修了窗户。



l blow away old leaves.

我用机器吹走了干枯的落叶。




The house and yard look great!

这个院子看起来很棒!



Mrs.Bunny brings cookies and juice for all.

邦尼太太给我们制作了糕点和果汁。



l help carry them.

我帮忙拿给了他们。




We say good-bye.

我们说了再见。



"What should we do next?" l ask.

我问:“我们接下来做什么呢?



Little Sister says,

妹妹说:



"We can get toys for kids who don t have any."

“我们可以把玩具捐给那些什么都没有的孩子。




Everyone says,"Good idea!"

每个人都说:“这是个好主意!