Listen to 10 sentences for workplace communication cross-referenced with their Chinese translations.
1) Hello, nice to meet you, Mrs. Waters. | 您好,很高兴见到您,沃特斯夫人。 |
2) Excuse me. Are you Mr. Baker from England? | 打扰一下,请问您是从英国来的贝克先生吗? |
3) I'm Jack Green from Canada. Here is my card. | 我是杰克·格林,来自加拿大。这是我的名片。 |
4) Glad to meet you, Paul. Here is my card. | 保罗,很高兴见到你。这是我的名片。 |
5) Nice to see you again, Jack. Let's add WeChat, OK? | 再次见到你真高兴,杰克。咱们加个微信怎么样? |
6) Welcome to our college, Nick. | 欢迎来到我们学院,尼克。 |
7) Hi, long time no see. Do you remember me? | 您好,好久没见了。您还记得我吗? |
8) What a surprise to see you here! | 在这里见到你真是个惊喜! |
9) Oh, it's you, President Kong. Nice to see you again. | 噢,是您呀,孔校长。很高兴再次见到您。 |
10) My name is Richard Washington. Please call me Richard. | 我叫理查德·华盛顿,就叫我理查德好了。 |
Listen to the 6 sentences for workplace communication and choose their right responses.