-
1 Useful Expre...
-
2 Language Exp...
Useful Expressions
What about the package of ...?
……的包装是怎样的?
How are you going to pack the order?
我们订购的货如何包装?
What's your outer packing?
你们外包装用什么材料?
We take it as a very important aspect for consideration.
我们非常重视这一点。
We take this very seriously.
我们非常重视这一点。
We attach much importance to it.
我们对此非常重视。
We can arrange it as you request.
我们可以按照你方的要求去做。
We can do it as requested.
我们可以按照要求做的。
We must do as required.
我们必须得按照要求做。
Let's discuss the delivery.
我们讨论一下交货的事吧。
Let's talk about delivery.
我们谈谈交货吧。
Shall we negotiate the delivery?
我们洽谈一下交货如何?
to keep up with the season
赶上销售季节
to catch the shopping/selling/high/busy season
赶上销售季节
March delivery means a lot to us.
3月份发货对我们很重要。
March delivery means everything to us.
3月份发货对我们很关键。
March delivery is of great importance to us.
3月份发货对我们来说很重要。
March delivery matters a great deal to us.
3月份发货对我们来说事关重大。
The workers will have to work three shifts for it.
工人得3班轮流工作。
The workers have to work on an 8-hour shift.
工人们8小时轮班工作。
The workers will take their shift to work.
工人们按班轮流工作。
Other terms and conditions will remain the same.
其他贸易条款不变。
Other terms and conditions remain unchanged。
其他贸易条款不变。
Other terms and conditions remain the same as previously stated.
其他贸易条件按照先前所述。
What's your usual practice?
贵方的惯例是什么
What's your normal practice?
你们的惯例是什么?
What's your common approach?
你们通常的做法是什么?
We usually insure the goods against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们通常按发票金额的110%为这批货物投保一切险。
We wish to insure against All Risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
我们希望能投保价值为1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切险。
I want to have our new project insured.
我要给我们的新工程投保。
But the extra premium for the difference between 130% and 110% will be for your account.
但是130%和110%之间的额外保费将由您支付。
We can insure the porcelain vases on your behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.
我们可以代你们投保瓷器花瓶,但保险费用很高,所有额外保险费由你方负担。
We have to have the goods warehoused and insured against usual risks for your account.
我们只好将货存放仓库并投保通常使用的险别,费用由你方负担。
lead time 交货时间
loading port 装货港
unloading port 卸货港
May I have your delivery time? 请问您何时可以发货?
Can you tell me your delivery time? 请问您何时可以发货?
When can we have the goods? 请问您何时可以发货?
When can we expect the goods to be shipped? 请问您何时可以发货?
I wonder if you can have the goods shipped before the end of September.
我希望您可以在九月底之前发货。
Is it possible to make delivery by the middle of next month, say 15th December?
如果可以,请在下个月中旬也就是九月十五日之前发货。
We shall appreciate it if you can arrange shipment during May.
如果您能安排五月发货,我将不胜感激。
The shipping company has issued the S/O.
船公司已经出了订舱单。
Custom clearance should be done within 7 days.
清关应该可以在7天内完成。
Forwarder is supposed to inform the consigner when the cargo arrives at the destination port.
当货物到达目的港时,代运人需要通知发货人。
I am sure that things would go well based on your thoughtful working.
我相信在您细致的工作下一切都将顺利进行。
I believe the shipment will reach you ahead of your originally scheduled time.
我相信货物会于原定时间前到达你方。
We prefer direct shipment, but if you can't get hold of it, we may agree to have the goods transshipped.
我们更愿意直接装运,但如果你方无法做到,我方也同意转运。
Transshipment adds the expenses, risks of damage and may possibly delay the arrival time.
转船增加了费用和风险,并且有可能延误抵达日期。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
通常你方需要多长时间交货?
As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of L/C.
一般说来,我们在收到有关信用证后三个月内可交货。
Could you possibly advance shipment further more?
你方能不能再提前一点交货?
Delivery must be made by the end of October, or we will miss the sales season.
十月底前必须交货,否则就赶不上销售季了。
We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.
我们有信心在下个月底前把货物运给你方。
I wonder if you can have the goods shipped in early January.
我希望你们可以在一月初发货。
In order to meet the season, we hope you can deliver the goods before the end of May.
为了赶上销售旺季,我们希望你方在五月底前发货。
It will be hard to deliver two months ahead of time. The earliest time is late July.
提前两个月恐怕有困难。最早也要七月下旬才能交货。
We have the goods in stock, therefore, we could effect prompt shipment if there was a steamer available.
我们有现货,所以如果有船的话,是可以即期装运的。
Unfortunately, we can't get hold of any liner sailing for London in October.
很遗憾的是我们租不到十月开往伦敦的班轮。
Good morning, this is Jelly from Toyota, and I would like to book a vessel.
早上好,我是丰田公司的杰丽,我想订一艘货船。
What size of container would you like to book?
您需要什么尺寸的集装箱呢?
I will send you the S/O upon sight of your booking form.
收到你的预订表后,我会立即将订舱单发给你。
The goods we ordered this time are seasonal. In order to keep abreast of the sales season, we hope the delivery can be advanced to July.
我们这次订购的货物是季节性的。为了跟上销售季节,我们希望交货能提前到七月。
If the goods are delivered by late July, plus the time for shipping and custom clearance, the earliest time to put it on the market will be after mid-August, that is too late.
如果货物在七月底交货,加上装运和海关清关时间,上市最早的时间将在八月中旬以后,那就太迟了。
They are now working around the clock to speed up production.
为了加快生产速度,他们正在夜以继日地工作。
Taking everything into consideration, we hope you will agree to partial shipment.
考虑到一切因素,我们希望你方同意分批装运。
Before we come to the point, first I'd like to know the possible date of shipment.
谈正事前,首先我想知道大概的装运时间。
Also time of shipment can't be advanced too much if you prefer direct vessel.
另外,如果你选择直达船的话,交货时间不会提前太多。
Because direct steamer, either liner or tramp, sailing for your port, are few and far between. Usually the shipping spaces are fully booked one month ahead of sailing date.
因为开往你方港口的直航船,无论是班轮还是不定期船,都很少。通常船位在开船前一个月就订满了。
I'm eager to know if it's possible to effect shipment during March?
我很想知道三月是否有可能装船运输。
When is the earliest shipment we can expect?
您最早可以何时发货?
It's very difficult for us to improve any further on the time.
在时间上,我们很难再提前了。
Considering our long standing business relations, we'll make an effort to negotiate with our manufacturers again and request them to advance shipment to the beginning of April.
考虑到我们的长期业务关系,我们将再次与我们的厂家商量,要求他们把交货期提前到四月初。
You must deliver the goods before April, or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season.
你们必须在四月前交货,否则我们就赶不上销售旺季了。

