-
1 Useful Expre...
-
2 Language Exp...
-
3 Conversation ...
Useful Expressions
in this condition 在这样的条件下,这样的话
in this case 这样的话
in that case 那样的话
Then how about the payment?
付款条件是什么样的?
What are the payment terms?
你们对于付款条件有什么要求?
And for the terms of payment, what do you usually require?
你们通常要求什么付款条件?
We only accept payment by confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit at sight.
我们只接受保兑的、不可撤销的即期信用证付款。
We only accept payment by confirmed and irrevocable sight L/C.
我们只接受保兑的、不可撤销的即期信用证付款。
The only mode of payment we accept is confirmed and irrevocable L/C at sight.
我们只接受保兑的、不可撤销的即期信用证付款。
We cannot accept your payment by time L/C.
我们不能接受你方以远期信用证付款。
I wonder if you would accept D/A or D/P.
我想知道你方是否接受承兑交单或付款交单。
I am wondering whether you could accept D/A or D/P.
我想知道你方是否接受承兑交单或付款交单。
I wonder if D/A or D/P is acceptable for you.
我想知道你方是否接受承兑交单或付款交单。
May I know if you accept D/P after sight?
请问你方是否接受远期付款交单?
But an L/C would give both of us equal protection and guarantee.
但是信用证会为我们双方提供平等的保护和保证。
However, an L/C would give both of us equal protection and guarantee.
但是信用证会为我们双方提供平等的保护和保证。
You should be aware that an L/C will protect the interests for both of us.
您应该知道,信用证可以保护我们双方的利益。
We have found some discrepancies which are not in conformity with the terms stipulated in our Contract No.0128.
我们发现一些与0128号合同条款不符的地方。
We found some places that did not match the terms of the contract.
我们发现一些与合同条款不符的地方。
We have found the L/C is inconsistent with our contract.
我们发现信用证与合同不符。
So we request you to amend the L/C.
所以我方要求你方修改信用证。
Therefore we ask you to amend the L/C.
所以我方要求你方修改信用证。
So we request you to make an amendment to the L/C.
所以我方要求你方修改信用证。
Partial shipment is not allowed in your L/C.
你方信用证不允许分批装运。
You don't allow partial shipment in your L/C.
你方信用证不允许分批装运。
Transshipment is not allowed in your L/C.
你方信用证不允许转运。
Can you accommodate us in this respect?
你能在这方面照顾一下我方吗?
We wish that you can accommodate us in this respect.
希望你方在这方面给予照顾。
Could you make an exception in our case?
您能不能这次给我们破例?
Your accommodation in this respect will be conducive to further development of our business.
你方在这方面通融一下,这将有助于我们业务的进一步发展。
Your early amendment to the L/C will be highly appreciated.
请早日修改信用证,不胜感激。
I would appreciate it if you could amend the L/C as soon as possible.
请早日修改信用证,不胜感激。
I would be grateful for your early amendment to the letter of credit.
请早日修改信用证,不胜感激。
We have no precedent for acceptance of D/A.
我们没有接受承兑交单的先例。
We have never accepted D/A as the terms of payment.
我们从不接受承兑交单的付款方式。
I am regretful to say we cannot accept T/T as the terms of payment.
很抱歉,我们不能接受电汇付款。
Can you tell it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made?
你们接受什么付款方式?
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款方式都有什么?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我们要求第一次订货预付货款。
We can't accept D/P or D/A, we insist on payment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,只收信用证。
We require payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.
我们要求不可撤销信用证,凭装运单据付款。
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
For such a small order, we can do without an L/C.
对这种小订单,我们可以不用信用证。
If you agree to accept D/P, we can compromise on other terms.
如果你方能接受付款交单,我们可以在其他条件上让步。
The exchange rate fluctuation may cause us money losses.
汇率波动可能会给我们带来经济损失。
The L/C remains valid / good / open / firm until the 15th day after shipment.
信用证的有效期至装运后的第十五天。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
应该在这个月末之前付款。
Since we have reached the agreement on product price and other items then let's go to the payment terms.
既然我们已经在产品价格和其他问题上达成了一致,现在我们商讨下付款方式吧。
What's your common way of payment for other customers?
你们与其他客户交易时常用的付款方式是什么?
According to my company's request we would like customers to pay 30% deposit upon confirmation of official purchase order, then the balance 70% payment against copy of B/L.
根据我公司的要求,我们需要客户在确认正式下订单后支付30%的定金,收到提单副本后支付70%的尾款。
However, regarding with the payment, I am afraid that's the best I can do since we have to make the factory and production run when orders come from all customers.
然而,关于付款事宜,为了能够在接受大量订单的情况下使工厂和生产正常运行,恐怕这是我能做的最大让步了。
Yes, we do accept D/P, which is only for regular customers and small amounts involved in the deals.
是的,我们接受承兑交单,但这只适用于老顾客和小订单。
Anyway, payment in advance is regarded as an international practice for a substantial order like this.
对于这类大订单,预付货款是一种国际惯例。
That'll tie up my money and increase my cost.
这将会占压资金,增加我的成本。
Still, there will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
信用证还会收取银行手续费。
You must be aware that an irrevocable letter of credit gives the exporter the additional protection of the banker's guarantee.
你必须知道,不可撤销的信用证为出口商提供了银行保证这项额外保障。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。

