Vocabulary
将插头插入插座里 putthe jack-plug into this socket
奶瓶里倒入一些凉开水 pour some cooled boiled water into the milkbottle
5勺子奶粉 five scoops of milk powder
餐饮服务 catering service
纯素主义者 vegan
低卡路里餐 a low-calorie meal
餐饮设施 cateringfacilities
流动包装机 the flow wrapping machine
高承载卡车 high-loader trucks
Communicative functions
我还想要杯水可以吗?Could I have a glass of water, too?
当然没问题。您要什么样的,矿泉水还是汽水?Certainly, madam. What would you like, still or sparkling?
我们马上要供应饮料了。请放下您的小桌板。In a few minutes we'll be serving drinks. Please pull down your tray table.
您想来点热/冷饮料吗?Would you like something hot/cold to drink?
小心烫手!It's hot. Mind your hand.
我胃不舒服,想喝点热的饮料。I'm upset in my stomach. So I'd like something hot to drink.
对头等舱和公务舱的旅客,我们免费提供酒类;对经济舱旅客仅收取合理的费用。Bar service is offered to first class and business class passengers on a complementary basis; it is also available to economy class passengers at a reasonable price.
您喜欢直喝威士忌还是加冰?Would you like your whisky straight or on the rocks?
您是要淡茶还是浓茶?How would you like you tea? Weak or strong?
我们有中国白酒、 威士忌和白兰地。We have Chinese spirits, whisky and brandy.
晚餐大概6点半供应。Dinner will be served at about 6: 30 p. m.
您是素食者吗?我们可以给您提供素食。Are you a vegetarian? We can serve you a vegetarian meal.
先生来点点心吗?May I offer you some refreshments, sir?
对不起,先生。这是短途航线,我们只供应饮料和点心。Sorry, sir. This is a short flight. We only serve beverages and refreshments.
我们有很多中国菜肴供您选择。 We have a selection of Chinese dishes for you.
能给我一份小炒鸡丁。Can you give me a serving of saute diced chicken?
要不您尝尝皇家鸡饭?这道菜在旅客中反响不错。How about some chicken a la king? Many passengers give high comments on it.
您好像给我配错餐了。我是穆斯林,我点了一份素食餐,可是这里却有一块猪肉。I think you are giving me a wrong dish. I'm a muslin and I have ordered a vegan meal, but there is a piece of pork in my meal.
请原谅我的无心冒犯。我马上为您更换。I don't mean to offend you. I will change it for you.
我们开始配餐,请您放下小桌板。Would you please pull down the tray table?
—鸡肉辣不辣?——稍微有点儿辣。—Is the chicken very spicy? —No, it's just mildly spicy.
我来看看有没有多余的。let me check if there are any spare meals for you.
如果您感到恶心,请使用清洁袋。它就放在您前面座位的椅袋里。If you feel sick, please use the airsickness bag. It's just locatedin the seat pocket in front of you.
只要把小耳塞插入您的耳朵,这个插头插入椅子扶手上的插座孔内,然后转动拨盘,您就能听到不同的音乐。Just put the earplugs into your ears and this plug into the hole at your seat armrest. Then you turn this dial and you canget different kinds of music.

