Vocabulary
兑换里程 redeem mileages
经济赔偿 financial compensation
支付原票款的10% 的退票费 pay 10% of the original are as the refund fee
机场建设费 airport construction fee
在订位名单中 on the reservation list
一张单程经济票 a one-way, economy class ticket
订满 be fully booked
取消费用 cancellation fee
更改航班 changethe flight schedule
诊断证明 diagnosis certificate
航班号 flight number
全票 full fare
出票 issue the ticket
夜间航班 night flight
再确认 reconfirm
退票 refund the ticket
可退款的 refundable
退票费 refund fee
起飞 takeoff
Communicative functions
1.我想买一张国际航班的机票。 I want to purchase a ticket for an international flight.
2.我能订一张下周五CA9098航班的机票吗?May I book a ticket for Flight CA 9098 of next Friday?
3.对不起,该航班座位已经订满了。 Sorry,the flight has already been fully booked.
4.有早班航班吗? Have you got a morning flight?
5.几点起飞? What time does it depart?
6.什么时候到达? When does it arrive?
7.整个航程需要多长时间? How long will the flight take?
8.是直达航班吗? Is it a non-stop flight?
9.返程机票是多少钱? How much is the return ticket?
10.单程机票多少钱? What's the fare of one way ticket?
11.顺便问一下,夜间航班有折扣吗?By theway, is there any discount for the night flight?
12.你们提供怎样的优惠? What discount do you offer?
13.我想在波士顿停留,行吗?I'd like to stopover in Boston, is that all right?
14.中途在新加坡停留多长时间? How long is the layover in Singapore?
15.从伦敦到香港的最低票价是多少?What's the lowest rate you can offer for a flight from London to Hong Kong?
16.对不起,早班航班的机票已经订完。Sorry, we've booked off the morning flights.
17.我想确认我的机票。I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.
18.您事先预定座位了吗? Have you made a reservation in advance.
19.您必须得有护照,否则我无法给您出票。You must have a passport; otherwise I can't issue you the ticket.
20.如果您没有预定,我来查一查是否还有空座。If you haven't made a reservation, I'll have a check to see whether there is any seat available.
21.我会把您的名字记在候补乘客名单上。I will put your name on the waiting list.
22.我想退票。I'd like to refund my ticket.
23.您能告诉我机票的有效期吗?Can you tell me the effective period of a ticket?
24.我想了解一下有关改机票的事宜。I want to know something about making changes in a ticket.
25.一张机票能更改几次?How many times can I make changes in a ticket?
26.在起飞前,一张机票只能更改一次。You can make a change only once in a ticket before departure.
27.如果要更改多次,就被视作退票。If you want to make another change, it will be regarded as refunding.
28.您要在起飞前足够长的时间内退票,比如说两天或三天,这种情况不收手续费。If you want to refund a ticket before departure long enough, say two or three days, you will not be charged.
29.起飞前退票,收取票价的10% ~20%的手续费。You would be charged 10% to 20% of your ticket's fare for refunding before departure.
30.您是订经济舱、商务舱,还是头等舱?Would you prefer economy, business or first class?
31.我将帮您取消9月25日国航986次航班,然后给您预订9月22日国航933次航班。
So I'll cancel your seat on CA 986 onSept. 25th and book you on CA 933 on Sept.22nd.

