拍一拍”用英语怎么说?
当你把微信的语言设置成英文后,微信官方把“拍一拍”翻译成了nudge,而不是我们第一反应的pat。
下面教你一些微信相关的英文表达,收藏好了!!
WeChat 微信
Could I have your WeChat?
我能加你微信吗?
Add 添加好友
Jack added Mary on WeChat yesterday, but still got no reply at all.
Jack昨天加Mary的微信好友,但是她一直没有回复。
我们通过搜索微信号或者手机号来添加,也可以通过
QR code 二维码
Let me scan your QR code).
我扫一下你的二维码吧!
然后我们就可以接收到
friend request 好友申请
My dad sent me a friend request on WeChat, but I turned him down because there are so many crazy pictures on it.
我老爸在微信上申请加我为好友,但是我拒绝了,因为我有很多疯狂的照片。
接受(accept)了请求之后,为了方便记忆我们都会改一下备注名(alias)
She changed the alias.
她把群昵称改了。
接下来我们就可以和好友聊天啦。在这个表情包横行霸道的时代,当然要
Send a sticker 发一个表情
She sent a sticker to comment the photo.
她发了一个表情来评论这张照片。
过了许久,有时候还想翻聊天记录(chat history)看看
Let me have a look at my chat history.
我看一看我的聊天记录。
You were mentioned 有人@你
Don't forget to notify me. / Don't forget to give me a mention.
记得@我一下。
怎么能忘了我们缤纷多彩的
朋友圈 moments
状态 status n.
更新 update n. v.
发朋友圈 post something on Moments
Do you like to post something on Moments?
你喜欢发朋友圈吗?
His status updates are all over my moments.
他发的状态把我的朋友圈刷屏了。
share someone's moments / share something on moments
转发朋友圈
My friend likes to share her moments.
我朋友喜欢转发朋友圈。
有的时候太烦这种人了,干脆
block somebody 拉黑
shield sb. 屏蔽
I had no choice but to block her.
没辙,我只能拉黑她。
微信里还有一个非常重要的功能。
公众号 official accounts
其实老外口语习惯用 public accounts。
还有 subscriptions 也是官方翻译,是订阅号的意思。
关注 follow
取关 unfollow
I unfollowed that official account.
我取关了那个公众号。
“点赞”有两种表达:
give ... a like / thumb-up
I'll give that a like.
我要去给那点个赞。
I'll give him a thumb-up.
我要给他点个赞。
Hit the like button
点击点赞按钮
Please hit the like button if you learn something.
如果你学到了东西,别忘了点击点赞按钮。
Comment 评论
How do you comment?
你对此有何评论?
更多表达
把某人拉到微信群:invite someone into a WeChat group
把某人的微信名片转给我:please forward me someone’s contact card
互加微信:add each other on WeChat
你扫我还是我扫你: You scan me or I scan you?
分享文章到朋友圈:share an article on Moments
请给我点个“在看” :Please give me a WOW.
抢红包:grab red packets/envelops
有人@我:somebody gave me a mention
私聊我:side-text me

