目录

  • 1 Task One
    • 1.1 At inquiry Office
    • 1.2 Dialogues
    • 1.3 Reading
    • 1.4 Reading
  • 2 Task Two
    • 2.1 At Ticket Office
    • 2.2 Dialogues
    • 2.3 Reading
    • 2.4 Reading
  • 3 Task Three
    • 3.1 At the Luggage Office
    • 3.2 Dialogues
    • 3.3 Reading
    • 3.4 Reading
  • 4 Task Four
    • 4.1 In the Waiting Room
    • 4.2 Dialogues
    • 4.3 Reading
    • 4.4 Useful sentenses
  • 5 Task Five
    • 5.1 Dialogues
    • 5.2 Dialoguos
    • 5.3 Reading
    • 5.4 Reading
  • 6 Task&nbsp Six
    • 6.1 Diagues
    • 6.2 Dialogues
    • 6.3 Boarding the Train
    • 6.4 Broadcastings
  • 7 Task&nbsp Seven
    • 7.1 Broadcastings
    • 7.2 Train in Motion
    • 7.3 Train in Motion
    • 7.4 Train in Motion
  • 8 Unit Eight
    • 8.1  Train in Motion
    • 8.2 The Dinner Car Service
    • 8.3 Pre-arrival Jobs
    • 8.4 Pre-arrival Jobs
 Train in Motion

Train in Motion 列车运行中

98. 旅客:我想换成一等座位,可以么?

    Passenger: Excuse me, Could I change to a First Class seat?

列车员:请支付差额票价11元,手续费1元,共12元。

Crew: Yes, but you need to pay 11 YUAN for the extra fee and 1 YUAN for commission  fee, altogether 12 YUAN.

99. 旅客:列车长,我要补张票

    Passenger: Excuse me, I would like to buy a ticket.

    列车长:您去哪儿?几等车厢?

    Chief: Where are you going, sir? Which class?

    旅客:我去塘沽,一等车厢。

    I'm going to Tanggu in the First Class Carriage. 

列车长:好的。收您100元,这是您的车票和找您的钱,您收好!

OK. Here are 100 YUAN. Here’s your ticket and the change. 

100. 旅客:一等在哪了?

    Passenger: Where are the First Class seats?

列车员:一等在5号车厢。

Crew: It is in Carriage 5.

101 旅客:一等多少钱?

    Passenger: How much does a First Class ticket cost?

列车员:69元一位,一共五十个座位。

Crew: 69 YUAN. There are 50 seats altogether.

102. 旅客:二等呢?

    Passenger: How about the(price of )a Second Class ticket? 

列车员:58元一位

Crew: 58YUAN.

103. 旅客:VIP车厢多少钱一位呢?

    Passenger: How much is it for a VIP ticket?

列车员:99元一位.

Crew: 99YUAN.

104. 旅客:特等比一等的好在哪?

    Passenger: How is a VIP seat better than a First Class seat?

列车长:这边更安静,环境更舒适,并且有专人服务,而且您还可以看到驾驶室。

Crew: It is quieter and more comfortable, and offers a personal service. Besides, you  can look into the driver’s cabin.

105 旅客:一等和二等车有什么区别?

Passenger: What’s the difference between the First and Second Class seats?

列车长:一等比二等空间大、座椅舒适、配备影视播放系统。

Crew: A First Class seat has more space and is more comfortable. Besides, it is  equipped with a video player. 

106. 旅客:这边是什么车厢?

     Passenger: What’s this carriage over here?

列车员 :这边是头部VIP,是不对外售票的。

Crew: This is the VIP section in the front of the train. And the seats are not for  passengers .

107. 旅客:我能进去看看吗?

Passenger: May I get in and have a look?

列车员:对不起,为了不影响司机开车,保证安全,请您不要照相,也不能参观,

谢谢配合。

Crew: I’ m sorry. For safety reasons, passengers are not allowed to take pictures or look  around. (Otherwise, they might distract the driver’s attention.)

108 旅客:这是列车尾部了,为什么不卖我司机那头的票呢?

    Passenger: This is the end of the train. Why didn’t you sell me the ticket at the driver’s  end?

列车员:为了司机的安全,更为了旅客的安全考虑。

Crew: It’s for the driver’s safety, but more for the passengers’ safety.

109. 列车员:您好,您有什么需要吗?

Crew: Hello, what could I do for you?

旅客:没有,我随便看看。

Passenger: Nothing, I just want to look around.

列车员:车速较快,请您注意安全。

Crew: The train is running very fast. So please be careful.

110. 列车员:您好先生,请您不要倚靠车门,注意安全。

Crew: Excuse me, Sir. For safety reasons, please don’t lean on the door. Thank you. 

111. 列车员:小朋友,别跑,你妈妈在哪?让我带你去找妈妈。

    Crew: Hello, little boy / girl, where is your mom? Let’s find her.

列车员:您好,车速过快,请您看管好小朋友,注意安全。

Crew: Hello, the train is running very fast. Please take good care of your child and be  careful.

112. 旅客:这车上有卖饭的吗?

    Passenger: Excuse me, do you sell food on the train?

列车员:餐吧区在4车,售卖主要以蛋糕、饮料为主,因为运行的时间短,没有餐饭。

Crew: Carriage 4 is the dining car. It mainly sells cake and drinks. We don’t offer meals 

because our trip is very short. 

113. 旅客:我找不到我的朋友了,怎么办?

    Passenger: Excuse me, I can not find my friend. What am I going to do?

列车长:我可以帮您广播找人,请在纸上写下您朋友的国籍、姓名、您的名字以

及您的车厢。

Crew: Please don’t worry. I can help you find you friend by broadcasting an  announcement. Please write down the nationality, name of your friend, your own name  and your carriage.

114. 列车长:旅客朋友们,现在广播找人。XX女士/先生,听到广播后请到5号车厢,

有人在此等候。

Crew: Dear passengers, now we are looking for someone. Ms./Mr. XXX, could you  please come to Carriage 5. Someone is waiting for you here.

198. 旅客:天津下车,几号车离出站口最近,我急着赶时间。

    Passenger: Excuse me, which carriage is the closest to the exit when I get to Tianjin?  I’m in a hurry.

列车员:5、6号连接处车门,您往前走。

Crew: Please go to the door between Carriages 5 and 6. Please go ahead.

115. 旅客:去天津西站怎么走?

Passenger: Excuse me, how could I get to Tianjin West Station?

列车员:出站坐24路就行。 

Crew: Take bus No. 24 when you get out of the station. 

116. 旅客:乘务员,我要去南4出站口怎么走?我东西特多。

Passenger: Excuse me, how could I get to the South Exit 4? I have too many luggage.

列车员:您需要下地道左转,就是南4出口了,您可以乘坐自动扶梯就相对轻松了。

Crew: Please go to the underground and turn to left you will see South Exit 4, where  you can easily take the elevator to get out of the station. 

117. 旅客:乘务员,哪能买到天津的特产?

   Passenger: Excuse me, where could I buy Tianjin specialties?

列车员:您去食品街那看看,有好多特色小吃。

Crew: You could try the Food Street. There are many special snacks there.

118. 旅客:去食品街怎么走?

    Passenger: How could I get to the Food Street?

列车员:出站坐24路公交,或者打的去也不远。

Crew: Please take bus No. 24 or take a taxi. It is not far from here. 

119. 旅客:从哪出站?

   Passenger: Where could I get out of the station?

列车员:出站请您往前走,下地道后就可以出站了。

Crew: Please go ahead. You’ll see the exit when you reach the underground. 

120. 旅客:请问到达后怎样打车?我要去机场。

    Passenger: Excuse me, I need to get to the airport. Where could I take a taxi after I  arrive at the station?

列车员:先生,您出站后注意引导标识,就可以到出租车停靠地点。

Crew: Sir, please pay attention to the direction signs, which will lead you to the taxi  station/ waiting zone    .  

121. 旅客:你知道去机场最近的路线吗?

     Passenger: Do you know the shortest route to the airport?

列车员:您可以打车到东直门,然后坐机场专线。

Crew: You can/could take a taxi to Dongzhimen and then take the special lines to the  airport.