-
1
-
2
列车运行中 Train in Motion
40. 列车员:各位贵宾大家好,欢迎您乘坐特等车,很荣幸为您服务,这是列车专门
为VIP贵宾提供的王老吉,请您慢用。
Crew: Dear passengers, welcome to our VIP carriage. It’s my great pleasure to be at
your service. Here is Wanglaoji provided by our train to the VIP. Please help yourself.
41. 列车员:打搅一下,请您出示车票,谢谢。
Crew:Excuse me. Please show me your ticket, thank you.
42. 旅客:车往哪边开?
Passenger: In which direction does the train run?
列车员:车往那边开。
Crew: It is heading for that direction.
43. 列车员:打扰一下,我帮您打开小桌好?
Crew: Excuse me, would you like me to open the table for you?
旅客:好的,谢谢。
Passenger: OK, thank you.
44. 列车员:打扰一下,我帮您清理一下小桌。
Crew: Excuse me, please let me clean up the table for you.
45 列车员:打扰一下,我帮您整理一下行李。
Crew: Excuse me, please let me arrange the luggage for you.
旅客:我来吧。
Passenger: I’m fine, thank you.
列车员:非常感谢您,先生。
Crew: Thank you so much, Sir.
46. 列车员:对不起打扰一下,请问这箱子是哪位的?
Crew: Sorry for interrupting, whose suitcase is this?
旅客:我的,怎么了?
Passenger: Excuse me, is there anything wrong with it?
列车员:我想如果能把您的箱子放到行李架上就更好了。
Crew: Sorry, it would be better if you could put your suitcase on the rack.
47. 列车员:打扰一下,您可以帮我把书包带放上去吗?
Crew: Excuse me, could you help me put the bag strap up on the shelf?
旅客:没问题。
Passenger: No problem.
48. 列车员:打扰一下,您这行李太大了,可以放到最后一排空挡处或大件行李存放
处吗?
Crew: Excuse me, your luggage is too big. Could you please put it in the vacant place in the last row or in the Left Luggage?
旅客:好的。
Passenger: OK.
列车员:谢谢您的配合先生,我来帮您。
Crew: Thanks for your cooperation, Sir. Let me help you. .
49. 旅客:为什么不让我把东西放在行李架上?
Passenger: Excuse me, why couldn’t I put my luggage on the shelf?
列车员:因为您的行李过大,车速过快,容易造成危险,为了您和周围旅客的安全,请您配合我们的工作。
Crew: Because your luggage is too big and the train is running very fast. So for your own safety and that of the passengers around you, please cooperate with us.
50. 列车员:打扰您一下,您这包可以横过来吗,竖着放不安全,我帮你整理一下。
Crew: Excuse me, could you please put your bag in the horizontal direction? It is not safe to put it in the vertical direction. Let me help you.
51.列车员:打扰一下,这个小推车是哪位的?
Crew: Excuse me, whose small cart is this?
旅客: 我的。怎么了?
Passenger: Excuse me, is there anything wrong with it?
列车员:这是铁质的,不能放在行李架上,谢谢。
Crew: It’s made by iron. That’s why it should not be put on the shelf. Thank you.
52. 旅客:请你帮我把灯光开亮一点。
Passenger: Please help me turn up the light.
列车员:好的,请您稍等。
Crew: OK, just a second.
53. 列车员:您觉得照眼吗,我帮您把窗帘拉下来。
Crew: Would you think it is too bright here? How about I close the window curtains for you?
旅客:好,谢谢。
Passenger: That’s good, thank you.
54. 旅客:太凉了,能弄暖和点吗?容易感冒啊。
Passenger: Excuse me, it’s cold. Could you please turn up the air-conditioner? I don’t want to get a cold.
列车员:好的,我马上与机械师联系。
Crew: OK, I will talk to the machinist immediately.
55. 列车员:您现在觉得怎么样,温度合适吗?
Crew: How about now? Is the temperature OK/fine with you?
旅客:好多了。谢谢。
Passenger: It’s much better. Thank you.
56. 旅客:对不起,能不能给调一个靠窗的顺向座位?
Passenger: Excuse me, could I have a window seat and face forward?
列车员:先生,我给您找到了一个靠窗的座位,是那头的56号。
Crew: Sir, I’ve found you a seat by the window and it is No. 56 that way.
57. 旅客:列车员,现在是不发水了吗?
Passenger: Excuse me, are you going to distribute water or not?
列车员:对,现在旅客自取水,如果您不方便,我可以帮您送到座位。
Crew: Now the passengers may pick up water by themselves. But if it is not convenient for you, I can bring one to your seat.
58. 旅客:服务员,帮我拿瓶水好吗?
Passenger: Excuse me, could you please bring me a bottle of water?
列车员:好的,请问您几位?请稍等。
Crew: OK, how many people do you have? Please wait for a moment.
59. 旅客:哪里有热水?
Passenger: Excuse me, where could I get hot water?
列车员:电茶炉在那边,请您随我来,您请!
Crew: Electric water heater is over there. Please follow me. Here it is.
60. 旅客:这个电茶炉怎么用?
Passenger: How to use the electric water heater?
列车员:您按一下这个红色按钮就出水了,水烫,您小心一点。
Crew: Just press the red button and here comes the water. The water is hot, please be careful.
61. 列车员:接热水时请不要过满,以防烫伤。
Crew: Please do not fill your cup too full. Otherwise, you may get scalded.
旅客:知道,谢谢。
Passenger: I get it, thank you.
62. 旅客:请问盥洗室在哪里?
Passenger: Excuse me, where could I find the washroom?
列车员:请随我来。
Crew: Please follow me.
63. 旅客:全列就这一个是无障碍卫生间吗?
Passenger: Is this the only one accessible toilet in the train?
列车员:对,全列就5车厢这一个
Crew: Yes, there is only one in Carriage 5.
64. 列车员:您好,您有什么需要帮助的吗?
Crew: Hello, what could I do for you?
旅客:请问卫生间怎么走?
Passenger: How could I get to the toilet?
列车员:您往前走,在车厢另一端。
Crew: Please keep going ahead. Then you can see it at the other end of the carriage.
65. 列车员:您好,您有什么需要吗?
Crew: Hello, is there anything I could do for you?
旅客:我要用卫生间。
Passenger: I need to use the toilet.
列车员:卫生间里有人,请您稍等。
Crew: It’s occupied. Please wait.
66. 旅客:这个厕所怎么进去?
Passenger: How could I get into the toilet?
列车员:先按绿色按钮,厕所门就开了。进去后先按绿色按钮关闭,再按红色按钮锁闭。
Crew: Please press the green button first, and then the toilet door is open. After getting in the toilet, press the green button to close the door, and press the red button to lock it.
67. 旅客:请问,在哪边能洗手?
Passenger: Excuse me, where could I wash my hands?
列车员:在洗面间,走过风挡就到了。
Crew: In the washroom, pass the vestibule, and you will see it.


