
☆ Mrs.Gump says to Forrest:
Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。)
Miracles happen every day.
(奇迹每天都在发生。)
You are no different than anybody else.
(你和别人没有任何的不同。)
Stupid is as stupid does.
(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。)
Death is just a part of life. Somewhere all destined to do.
(死亡是人生的一部分。这是所有人的命运。)
You have to do the best with what God gave you.
(你要尽量发挥神赐给你的一切。)
There's only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.
(人需要的钱实在有限,剩下的钱就是用来炫耀。)
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
(人要忘记过去才能向前迈进。)
☆ Jennysays to Forrest:
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。)
☆ Lt. Dan says to Forrest:
We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens. It's all part of a plan.
(人各有命。世事冥冥中有主宰。)
☆ Forrest says to Jenny:
If there is anything you need, I won't be far away.
(只要你需要,我就在这里。)
☆ Forrest’s words:
Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.
(珍妮和我形影不离。)
It made me look like a duck in water.
(它让我如鱼得水。)
A promise is a promise.
(要信守诺言。)
☆ Armstrong says on the moon:
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
(这是人的一小步,却是人类的一大步。)
★扩展
更多详情解析请参见推荐论文(基于关联理论视角看《阿甘正传》的中文字幕翻译)

