英文电影欣赏

杨明蕊

目录

  • 1 Introduction
    • 1.1 Syllabus
    • 1.2 Teaching Plan
    • 1.3 Tip and Warm-up
    • 1.4 A Brief Introduction to Films
    • 1.5 Film Genres
    • 1.6 Film Rating
    • 1.7 The Process of Film-making in America
    • 1.8 Hollywood Film Studios
    • 1.9 Academy Awards / Oscar Awards
    • 1.10 International Film Festivals
  • 2 The Lion King---Responsibility
    • 2.1 Film Exploration
    • 2.2 Music Appreciation
    • 2.3 Background Information
    • 2.4 Character Introduction
    • 2.5 Film Story
    • 2.6 Memorable Lines
    • 2.7 Insights on life
    • 2.8 Unit Test
    • 2.9 Job Library
    • 2.10 Course Materials
  • 3 The Pursuit of Happyness---Struggle
    • 3.1 Film Exploration
    • 3.2 Music Appreciation
    • 3.3 Background Information
    • 3.4 Character Introduction
    • 3.5 Film Story
    • 3.6 Memorable Lines
    • 3.7 Insights on life
    • 3.8 Unit Test
    • 3.9 Job Library
    • 3.10 Course Materials
  • 4 Forrest Gump---Perseverance
    • 4.1 Film Exploration
    • 4.2 Music Appreciation
    • 4.3 Background Information
    • 4.4 Character Introduction
    • 4.5 Film Story
    • 4.6 Memorable Lines
    • 4.7 Insights on life
    • 4.8 Unit Test
    • 4.9 Job Library
    • 4.10 Course Materials
  • 5 Avatar---Choice
    • 5.1 Film Exploration
    • 5.2 Music Appreciation
    • 5.3 Background Information
    • 5.4 Character Introduction
    • 5.5 Film Story
    • 5.6 Memorable Lines
    • 5.7 Insights on life
    • 5.8 Unit Test
    • 5.9 Job Library
    • 5.10 Course Materials
  • 6 The Sound of Music---Essence of life
    • 6.1 Film Exploration
    • 6.2 Music Appreciation
    • 6.3 Background Information
    • 6.4 Character Introduction
    • 6.5 Film Story
    • 6.6 Memorable Lines
    • 6.7 Insights on life
    • 6.8 Unit Test
    • 6.9 Job Library
    • 6.10 Course Materials
Film Exploration


● Release year: 2010

● Running time: 162 minutes

● Rated: PG-13

● Genre: Science Fiction 

● Distributed by: Twentieth Century Fox

● Directed by: James Cameron

● Screenwriter: James Cameron

● Starring: Sam Worthington (as Jake Sully);Zoe Saldana (as Neytiri);Sigourney Weaver (as Dr. Grace Augustine);Stephen Lang (as Colonel Miles Quaritch); Michelle Rodriguez (as Trudy Chacon)

● Awards: 3 Oscars in 2010 — 

Best Art Direction; 

Best Cinematography and Best Visual Effects



Warm-up

Directions: Work in pairs and exchange ideas with your partner according to the film.

1.What does 3D IMAX mean?

2.What does “Avatar” mean in English?

3.What is “Unobtanium”?

4. What is “Pandora”?

5.What are Na'vi ( or Navi) and “Omatacaya”?


电影中英文台词

Avatar

阿凡达

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

When I was lying there in the VA hospital ...

当我躺在退伍军人医院里,

... with a big hole blown through the middle of my life,

面对着我一生最大的不幸,

... I started having these dreams of flying..

我开始在梦中飞翔于天际,

I was free.

自由飞翔,

Sooner or later though, ... ... you always have to wake up.

但梦……总有醒来的一刻。 

They can fix a spinal, if you got the money, but not on vetbenefits, not in this economy.

假如你有钱的话,他们可以帮你把骨髓医好。但单靠那点退伍军人的抚恤金,根本不可能做到。

A VA check and 12 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

我拿到的钱只够买杯咖啡。

I’m what they call....... waitlisted.

还被放在等待的名单上。 

Announcer(播音员): The BengalTiger extinct for over a century is making a comeback.

那些孟加拉虎灭绝了差不多一个世纪后又回来了。

These cloned tiger cubs at the Beijing zoo are the latest of a number of species that have been cloned back into existence in the past five years.

那些在北京动物园的克隆品已经是那个物种剩下的最后几只了,他们在最近五年又被克隆回来了。 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

I became a marine for the hardship. To be hammered on the anvil of life.

我为了锻炼自己而加入了海军。

I told myself I can pass any test a man can pass.

我一直告诉自己别人做到的事我一定也能做到。

The bar people(酒吧里的人们)

Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake! Jake!

杰克!

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Let’s get it straight, upfront.

直话直说吧。

I don’t want your pity.

我不想要你的同情。

You want a fair deal, you are on the wrong planet.

你想要一个公平的交易,你来错星球了。

The strong prey on the weak.

弱肉强食。

That’s just the way things are.

事实就是这样。

And nobody does a damn thing.

而且没人会在意。

Woman:Get off! Get off of him!

女人:滚开,离他远点。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

All I ever wanted in my sorry-ass life was a single thing worthfighting for.

我只是想为了应该奋斗的事而奋斗。

I hope you realized

我希望你知道,

You just lost yourself a customer.

你刚又令你自己失去了一个顾客。

Candy-ass bitch.

娘娘腔。

Agent 1:It doesn’t look like him.

特工1:那看起来不像他。

Agent 2:It’s him.

特工2:是他。

Agent 1:You Jake Sully?

特工1:你是杰克·萨利?

Jake: Step off. You are running my good mood.

离远点。你扫了我的兴。

Agent 2:It’s about your brother.

特工2:是关于你哥哥的。

  

Agent 1:We are looking for Sully, T.

特工1:我们在找汤米·萨利。

Worker :In there.

工人:在那边。

Jake: Jesus, Tommy.

杰克:天啊,汤米。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

The strong prey on the weak.

弱肉强食。

A guy with a knife took all Tommy would ever be for the paper in his wallet.

有人为了钞票夺走汤米的生命。

The concern of the suits was touching.

这些官僚对他的关心真令人感动。

Agent 1:Your brother represented a significant investment.

特工1:你哥投入了很多。

Agent 1:We’d like to talk to you about taking over his contract.

特工1:我们想找你接手完成合约。

Agent 2:And since your genome is identical to his, you could step into his shoes, so to speak.

特工2:你们的基因组一样,你可以代替他,照理来说。

Agent 2:It’d be a fresh start on a new world.

特工2:这会是在新世界的全新生活。

Agent 2:You could do something important. You can make a difference.

特工2:你可以做重要的有意义的事。

Agent 2:And the pay is good.

特工2:酬劳很优渥。

Agent 2:Very good.

特工2:好到不行。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Tommy was the scientist, not me.

汤米才是策划的科学,不是我。

He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out in space to find the answers.

他想远征太空替地球寻找答案。

Me, I'm just another dumb grunt geting some place he was gonna regret.

而我只是个被送到某处的蠢大兵,而这里会让我后悔。

 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

In cryo you don't dream at all.

人在低温睡眠时不会做梦。

It doesn't feel like six years.

感觉不像过了六年。

More like a fifth of tequila and ass-kicking.

比较像宿醉而且打过一架。

Jake: Are we there yet?

杰克:我们到了么?

Medical worker:Yeah, we're there, sunshine.

医护人员:阳光小子,我们到了。

Medical worker:We're there.

医护人员:我们到了。

Medical worker:You’ve been in cryo for 5 years, 9 months and 22days.

医护人员:你已经在低温睡眠状态中躺了59个月又22天。

Medical worker:You will be hungry. You will be weak.

医护人员:你会又饿又虚。

Medical worker:If you feel nausea please use the sacks provided for your convenience.

医护人员:想吐的话请用呕吐袋,

Medical worker:The staff thanks you in advance.

医护人员:感谢您的配合。

 

 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Up ahead was Pandora.

前面就是潘多拉星球。

You grew up hearing about it, but I never figured I'd be going there.

从小就听说过这个星球,但我从没想过有一天真会到那里去。

Announcer:Valkyrie 1-6,copy...

播报员:“女战神号”航天飞机,回复。

Announcer:Valkyrie 1-6, you are clear for de-orbit burn at 2-2-4-niner.

播报员:“女战神号”航天飞机,你可以在2-2-4脱轨。

Pilot: Copy, Venture Star. Go for de-orbit burn at 2-2-4-niner.

飞行员:收到,准备在2-2-4脱轨。

Captain: Exo-Packs on! Let's go, Exo-Packs on! Exo-Packs on! Let's go.

队长:带上滤气面罩!听见没有,戴上面罩(潘多拉有氧气面罩用来过滤毒气)。

Captain:Remember people, you lose that mask, you're unconscious in 20 seconds.

队长:伙计们,记住,脱掉面罩你就会在20秒内丧失意识。

Captain:You're dead in 4 minutes. Let’s nobody be dead today.

队长:4分钟内死亡,  今天你们可千万别给我死了。

Captain:Looks very bad on my report.

队长:那会让我的工作绩效报告很你那看。

Pilot:Hell’s Gate tower, this is TAV 1-6 on approach.

飞行员:地狱大门塔台,飞行器准备降落。

Pilot:Crossing outer marker. Mine is in sight.

飞行员:正在通过外围警戒线,已看到降落场。

 

 

Captain:Harnesses off. Get your packs ... -- Put it together.Let's go. Let's go.

队长:松开安全带,拿好你们的装备……都给我准备好,快!快!快!

Captain:Harnesses off. One minute, let's go.

队长:一分钟,准备。

Captain:When that ramp comes down, go directly into the base. Do not stop.

队长:舱门落下后,这街区新兵接待处报道,给我跑着走。

Captain:Go straight inside. Wait for my mark!

队长:直接跑过去,听我的口令!

Captain:Go! Go! Go! Go! ..

队长:走!走!走!走!

Captain:Get out of there!

队长:赶紧给我动起来!

Captain:Keep moving. Let's go! Let's go!

队长:继续向前跑!给我跑着!

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

There's no such thing as an ex-Marine.

其实是没有海军陆战队员这个叫法的。

You may be out...

你也许退役了,

... but you never lose the attitude.

但你永远不会丢掉那个精气神儿。

Captain:Let's go Special case! Do not make me wait for you!

队长:快点儿啊,大人物,别让我等你!

Sodier 1:Well, well, ladies.

士兵1:瞧瞧啊,哥儿几个!

Sodier 1:Look at all this fresh meat!

士兵1:瞧瞧这一大群新兵蛋子。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Back on Earth, these guys were Army dogs. Marines.

在地球上,这些人是军人,海军陆战队队员。

Fighting for freedom.

为自由而战。

Robot: Look out hot rod.

机器人:看着点儿!小跑车儿!

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

But out here they're just hired guns, taking the money, working for the company.

但在这里他们呢只是拿工钱的雇佣兵,给大公司办事。

Sodier 2:Check this out man. Meals on wheels.

士兵2:哥们瞧瞧这位,一个吃闲饭的轮椅男。

Sodier 1:OH, man , that is just wrong.

士兵1:靠,不会吧,这也太扯啦。

Worker 1:I got two guys free in about 20 minutes!

工作人员1:二十分钟后会有两个人有空

Worker2:I got it. I need them.

工作人员2:知道了!我需要他们!

Miles QuaritchYou are not in Kansas any more.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这里不再是你老家的热炕头儿!

Miles QuaritchYou are on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这里是潘多拉女士们男生们

Miles QuaritchRespect that fact, every second of every day.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你们要时时刻刻给我记住这一点!

Miles QuaritchIf there is a hell,

迈尔斯•夸里奇:如果世上真有地狱,

Miles Quaritchyou might want to go there for some R and R after a tour on Pandora.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:在潘多拉逛逛后,你可能会想去地狱开个摇滚派对了!

Miles QuaritchOutthere beyond that fence, every living thing that

迈尔斯•夸里奇:那堵墙的后面,任何能喘气的东西。

crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes.

爬的飞的蹲在泥里的,都想宰了你,拿你的眼睛当枣儿嚼!

Miles QuaritchWe have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na'vi.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这里有一种长得像人的土著,我们称其为纳威

Miles QuaritchThey're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin

迈尔斯•夸里奇:他们喜欢用涂了神经毒素的箭弓,

Miles Quaritchthat will stop your heart in one minute.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:那玩意儿可以让你的心跳在一分钟内停止。

Miles QuaritchAnd they have bones reinforced with naturally occurring carbon fiber.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:他们的骨骼包裹着天然生成的强化碳纤维,

Miles QuaritchThey are very hard to kill.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:非常难以杀死。

Miles QuaritchAs head of security, it is my job to keep you alive.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:作为防务长官,我的职责就是让你们的每一个人都活着。

Miles QuaritchI will not succeed.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:但这是不可能的,

Miles QuaritchNot with all of you.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:至少不可能是每一个人,

Miles QuaritchIf you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:如果你想活命,就得给我有点组织性,纪律性。

Miles QuaritchYou've got to obey the rules.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你们必须给我守规矩。

Miles QuaritchPandora rules.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:潘多拉的规矩。

Miles QuaritchRule number one...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:第一条规矩。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

There is nothing like an old school safety brief to put your mind at ease.

什么也比不上再次听到经典的新兵训话更让人舒心的了。

 

 

Norm SpellmanExcuse me. Excuse me. Jake,you're Jake right?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:杰克,你是杰克,对吧?

Norm SpellmanTom's brother.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:汤米的双胞胎兄弟。

Norm SpellmanWow. You look just like him.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:你俩长的一模一样。

Norm SpellmanSorry, I'm Norm Spellman. I went through Avatar training with him.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:对不起,我是诺曼,我在阿凡达计划里曾和他一起训练。

Norm Spellmaninto the Bio-Lab. We're gonna spend a lot of time up here.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:生物实验室,我们会在这里呆很久的。

Norm SpellmanHey! How you doing, Norm, Avatar driver.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:嘿,你好,我是诺曼阿凡达的控制人员。

Norm SpellmanLink... Here's the link room right here.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:这里是链接室。

Norm SpellmanThis is where we're connecting to the Avatar.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:我们会在这里链接上阿凡达

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Me and Norm are here to drive these remotely controlled bodies called Avatars.

我和诺曼会在这里远程遥控这些叫阿凡达的生命体。

And they're grown from human DNA mixed with the DNA of the natives.

用人类的DNA混合相当种族的DNA在此培育的生命体。

MaxHey, welcome.

派麦斯博士:嘿,欢迎……

MaxWelcome to Pandora, good to have you.

派麦斯博士:欢迎来到潘多拉很高兴你们能来。

Norm SpellmanThanks.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:谢谢。

Jake: Damn, they got big. 

杰克:嘿,个儿真大。

Norm SpellmanYeah. They fully mature on the flight out.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:跟我刚来这里时比,又大了不少。

Norm SpellmanSo the proprioceptive sims seem to work really well.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:看来本体感受模拟器进行得蛮顺利的。

MaxYeah, they’ve got great muscle tone.

派麦斯博士:没错,肌肉长得真匀称。

MaxIt'll take us a few hours to get them decanted,

派麦斯博士:我们得花上好几个小时做准备。

Maxbut you guys can take them out tomorrow.

派麦斯博士:那样明天你们就能做链接了。

MaxThere's yours.

派麦斯博士:那是你的。

Norm SpellmanHey, Doctor, Norm Spellman.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:博士,我是诺曼斯佩尔曼。

MaxDoctor Max Patel. Great to meet you.

派麦斯博士:派麦斯博士,很高兴见到你。

Norm SpellmanGood to meet you, yeah.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:很高兴见到你。

Jake: Looks like him.

杰克:长得真想他。

Norm SpellmanNo. It looks like you.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:是像你。

Norm SpellmanThis is your Avatar now, Jake.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:杰克,这是你的阿凡达。

Jake: And the concept is that every driver is matched to his own Avatar.

杰克:这个计划的关键在于,每个控制人员都有专属的阿凡达。

Jake: So that their nervous systems are in tune.

杰克:这样,他们的神经系统才能够相互匹配。

Jake: Or something...

杰克:差不多是这样啦。

Jake: Which is why they offered me the gig, because I can link with Tommy's Avatar.

杰克:这就是为什么他们把这工作交给我,只有我才能连接汤米的阿凡达。

Jake: Which is insanely expensive.

杰克:造价高昂的阿凡达。

Jake: Is this right?

杰克:这样做对吗?

Jake: I just say whatever to the video log?

杰克:所有的事儿都用这录影存档么?

Norm SpellmanYeah, we gotta get in the habit of documenting everything.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:对,你要习惯记录所有的事情。

Norm SpellmanYou know. What we see, what we feel, it's all part of the science.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:看到的,感觉到的,这是科学研究的一部分。

MaxAnd good science is good observation. - Plus it'll help to keep you sane

派麦斯博士:好的科学研究就在于仔细的观察,况且这样做可以让你在今后6年里。

Maxfor the next 6 years.

派麦斯博士:避免精神错乱。

Jake: All right. Whatever.

杰克:随你怎么说啦。

Jake: So uh, ...

杰克:那么,

Jake: Here I am.

杰克:我就在这里,

Jake: Doing science.

杰克:搞科研啦。

Worker: They're coming out.

工作人员:控制人员要出仓了。

Worker:Attention, drivers coming out of link.

工作人员:注意,控制人员出仓中。

GraceOh God ...

格蕾丝:噢,坏啦。

Worker: Where's the lab coat? - Where's the lab coat?

工作人员:工作人员:她的工作服呢?谁看见她的工作服啦?

GraceWho's got my goddamn cigarette!?

格蕾丝:谁他妈拿着我的香烟呢?

GraceGuys, what's wrong with this picture?

格蕾丝:各位,有没有搞错啊?

GraceThank you!

格蕾丝:太谢谢你拉!

Norm SpellmanGrace Augustine is a legend.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:格蕾丝.奥古斯丁是一位传奇人物。

Norm SpellmanShe's the head of the Avatar program. She wrote the book.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:她是阿凡达项目的头儿,这就是她写的那本书,

Norm SpellmanI mean literally wrote the book on Pandora botany.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:那本关于潘多拉植物的书。

MaxWell. That's because she likes plants better than people.

派麦斯博士:我是说她对植物的兴趣说不定比对人都多。

MaxHere she is, Cinderella back from the ball.

派麦斯博士:她来了,舞会归来的灰姑娘。

MaxGrace I'd like you to meet Norm Spellman and Jake Sully.

派麦斯博士:格蕾丝,这是诺曼.斯佩尔曼和杰克.萨利。

GraceNorm, I hear good things about you. How's your Na'vi?

格蕾丝:诺曼,听说你很不错,你的纳威语练得如何了?

Norm SpellmanMay the All Mother smell upon our first meeting.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:愿圣母赐欢笑于你我之相会。

GraceNot bad. You sound a little formal though

格蕾丝:还不错太正式了点

Norm SpellmanI've studied for 5 years, but there is much to learn.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:我练了5年了,但还有很多东西要学。

MaxGrace, this is Jake Sully.

派麦斯博士:格蕾丝,这是杰克·萨利。

Jake: Ma’am.

杰克:你好。

GraceYeah yeah, I know who you are and I don't need you.

格蕾丝:知道,知道,我知道你是谁,但是我不需要你。

GraceI need your brother. You know, the PHD

格蕾丝:我要的认识你哥,知道吗,就是那个博士生。

Gracewho trained for three years for this mission...

格蕾丝:为了这个项目训练了三年。

Jake: He's dead.

杰克:他已经死了。

Jake: I know it's a big inconvenience for everyone.

杰克:我知道这事儿给大家添乱了。

GraceHow much lab training have you had?

格蕾丝:你接受过多长时间的训练?

Jake: I dissected a frog once.

杰克:以前解剖过一只青蛙。

GraceYou see? You see?

格蕾丝:听到没?

GraceThey're just pissing on us without even the courtesy of calling it rain.

格蕾丝:他们现在摆明就是要气死你,连笑脸都不用给了。

GraceI'm going to Selfridge. -

格蕾丝:我去找帕克。

MaxNo Grace!

派麦斯博士:别介,格蕾丝!

MaxI don’t think that’s a good idea.

派麦斯博士:别这样。

GraceNo man, this is such bullshit!

格蕾丝:不行,这太狗屁了吧!

GraceI'm gonna kick his corporate butt.

格蕾丝:我要踢烂那个公诉法人的屁股。

GraceHe has no business sticking his nose in my department.

格蕾丝:在我的部门里,没他插手的余地。

MaxHere tomorrow, 08:00.

派麦斯博士:明天早上8点,在这集合。

MaxTry and use big words.

派麦斯博士:下次请试着说些积极以前的话。

 

 

WorkerScorpion 2 Hotel, Hell's Gate Tower. You are cleared for South departure. ...

工作人员:天蝎”2号,这是地狱之门塔台,你可以从南侧起飞了。

WorkerHover taxi, Delta runway. Squawk ident.

工作人员:使用D跑道,开启识别信号。

ParkerDid you see that?

帕克:看见没?

WorkerYes sir.

工作人员:看见了长官。

ParkerNo you didn't, you were looking at the monitor. I love this putter Ronnie. I love this putter.

帕克:少来了,你看的是监视器,我真是爱死这个推杆了!

GraceParker...

格蕾丝:帕克...

GraceI used to think it was benign neglect,

格蕾丝:我原本一位这只是偶尔的疏忽,

Gracebut now I see that you're intentionally screwing me.

格蕾丝:但是我现在明白了,你根本就是在故意整我。

ParkerGrace, you know I enjoy our little talks...

帕克:格蕾丝,很高兴跟你聊天。

GraceI need a researcher, not some jar-head dropout.

格蕾丝:我需要的是科学家,而不是退役的锅盖头海军陆战队员!

ParkerWell, actually, I thought we got lucky with him.

帕克:是吗,我倒是觉得我们能找到他其实挺走运的。

GraceLucky?

格蕾丝:走运?

ParkerYeah.

帕克:是啊。

GraceHow is this in any way 'lucky'?

格蕾丝:你倒是说说怎么个走运法儿?

ParkerLucky your guy had a twin brother.

帕克:首先,你的科学家幸亏有个双胞胎兄弟。                        

ParkerAnd lucky that brother wasn't some oral hygienist or something.

帕克:其次,这位仁兄的职业还好不是什么口腔保健员。

ParkerA Marine we could use. I'm assigning him to your team assecurity escort.

帕克:他是前海军陆战队员大有用处,我已经派他做你小组的保安。

GraceThe last thing I need is another trigger-happy moron out there.

格蕾丝:我现在最不需要的,就是个喜欢扣扳机的白痴在我队里。

ParkerLook, look, you're supposed to be winning the hearts and the minds of the natives.

帕克:听着,你的任务就是要赢得那些土著们的信任。

ParkerIsn't that the whole point of your little puppet show?

帕克:这难道不是你那个可笑的木偶秀存在的唯一愿意吗?

ParkerYou look like them, you talk like them and then they'll start trusting us.

帕克:你要是看起来像他们,说话也像他们,那么他们就会开始信任我们。

ParkerWe build them a school, we teach them English...

帕克:我给他们建学校,教他们英语。

ParkerBut after what, how many years? Relations with the indigenous are only getting worse.

帕克:结果这么多年过去了,关系却越搞越僵。

GraceYeah that tends to happen when you use machine guns on them.

格蕾丝:那就是你用机枪指着他们的必然结果。

ParkerRight, come here.

帕克:哼,跟我来。

ParkerThis is why we're here, Unobtanium.

帕克:这就是我们在这里的原因--超导矿石。

ParkerBecause this little gray rock sells for 20 million a kilo.

帕克:这颗灰色小石头,每公斤价值2千万美元。

ParkerThat's the only reason. It's what pays for the whole party.

帕克:这就是唯一的原因,这是这个东西养活着我们所有人。

ParkerIt's what pays for your science. 

帕克:就是靠它来支撑你的科学研究。

ParkerNow, those savages are threatening our whole operation.

帕克:现在,那群野蛮的家伙正在威胁着我们的采矿工程。

ParkerWe're on the brink of war and you're

帕克:我们正处在战争边缘。

Parkersupposed to be finding a diplomatic solution.

帕克:而你的任务就是帮我们找一个外交途径的解决办法。

ParkerSo use what you've got and get me some results.

帕克:所以,你就尽你所能给我弄个结果出来吧。

 

 

GraceSo how much link-time have you logged?

格蕾丝:你链接过多少时间了?

Norm SpellmanAbout 520 hours.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:大约520个小时

GraceThat's good.

格蕾丝:很好。

GraceYou're in there. You're here.

格蕾丝:你去那里,你在这里。

GraceHow much have you logged?

格蕾丝:你链接过多长时间?

JakeZip.

杰克:……

JakeBut I red a manual.

杰克:但我读过说明书。

GraceTell me you're joking.

格蕾丝:你在开玩笑吧!

JakeThis is cool.

杰克:这很酷。

Norm SpellmanLet's go.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:出发。

JakeDon't. I got this.

杰克:不用,我自己来。

GraceSo you just figured you'd come out here

格蕾丝:那就是说,你觉得你可以不经过任何训练就过来

Graceto the most hostile environment known to man...

格蕾丝:来到这个对人类最最严酷的环境里。

Gracewith no training of any kind and see how it went?

格蕾丝:来看看究竟能发生什么?

GraceWhat was going through your head?

格蕾丝:你到底在想什么啊?

JakeMaybe I was sick of doctors telling me what I couldn't do.

杰克:也许我早已烦透了那些砖家一直告诉我什么不能做

Worker 1:Biometrics are good.

工作人员1:生命体征良好

Worker 21-3 is ready.

工作人员213号已准备好。

GraceKeep your arms in, hands in.

格蕾丝:胳膊固定在里面,手放进去。

GraceHead down.

格蕾丝:头躺下。

GraceDown.

格蕾丝:躺下。

GraceJust relax and let your mind go blank.

格蕾丝:放松身体,脑子里什么都不用想。

GraceThat shouldn't be hard for you.

格蕾丝:对你来说,这应该不难做到吧。

JakeKiss the darkest part of my lily white...

杰克:你这话说的有点过分了吧

GraceInitiate link.

格蕾丝:启动链接。

Worker 2Run sequence, Unit 3. - Launching.

工作人员2:启动程序3号。启动。

Worker 1I have the first congruency.

工作人员1:得到第一个同步参数。

Worker 2That's a gorgeous brain. Nice activity.

工作人员2:好活跃的大脑,非常活跃。

GraceGo figure. 

格蕾丝:不可思议

Worker 1Phase lock 40%.

工作人员1:同步率40%

GraceAll right. Going in.

格蕾丝:我要进链接舱了。

GraceI'm going in 4.

格蕾丝:进4号舱。

Worker 1Phase lock 99%. Link is stable.

工作人员1:同步率99% 链接稳定。

 

 

Worker Jake, can you hear me?

工作人员:杰克,能听到我吗?

Worker Can you hear me, Jake?

工作人员:能听到吗?杰克?

Worker Pupillary reflex is good.

工作人员:瞳孔反应不错。

Worker Pinna response normal. How are you feeling Jake?

工作人员:听觉反应正常,杰克,你还好吗?

JakeHey guys.

杰克:喂,伙计们。

Worker Welcome to your new body Jake.

工作人员:欢迎进入你的新身体,杰克。

WorkerGood.

工作人员:不错。

WorkerYeah, we're gonna take this nice and easy Jake.

工作人员:杰克,我们要慢慢来。

WorkerAnd touch your thumb to your fingers. -Yeah.

工作人员:用拇指弹其他手指。

WorkerThumb to your fingers.

工作人员:弹其他手指。

JakeNo problem. 

杰克:没问题

WorkerGood. I can see you remember that one.

工作人员:做得不错,看起来你还记得怎么做。

JakeGot it.

杰克:小意思。

WorkerWell, if you want to sit up, that's fine.

工作人员:恩,想坐起来,可以。

 

WorkerLet's take it nice and slow Jake. Good. Okay. No truncal attacks here, that's good.

工作人员:慢慢来,杰克,镇定剂没有副作用,很好。

WorkerAre you feel light headed or dizzy at all?

工作人员:你觉得头晕眼花吗?

WorkerYou are wiggling your toes. - Good good Jake.- That’s great.

工作人员:扭动你的脚趾,很好,杰克。

WorkerDistal motor control is good.

工作人员:运动机能控制正常。

WorkerGood. Jake.

工作人员:很好,杰克。

WorkerAre you feeling any numbness or pain?

工作人员:有没有感到哪里发麻或者刺痛?

WorkerTake it easy, don't get ahead of yourself, okay?

工作人员:慢一点,别着急,好吗?

WorkerThere’s a few more sensory and motor reflex tests we need to run, so take it easy.

工作人员:还有一些感官和运动,机能反应测试要做,所以要慢慢来。

WorkerWait.

工作人员:等等

Worker Sit down. - Jake listen to me. Jake.  

工作人员:请坐下!杰克,听我说。

WorkerJake I need you to sit down. -

工作人员:杰克,你给我坐下,

JakeIt's all good, I got this.

杰克:没事,我控制得住。

WorkerJake you need to sit down right now. - Guys get him back on the gurney now.

工作人员:杰克,你必须做下来,大家把他弄回台子上。

WorkerListen to me. For your own safety, you need to sit down.

工作人员:听着,为了你的安全起见,坐好。

WorkerYou need to sit down. you need time to adjust to avatar...

工作人员:你必须坐下来,你还需要时间来适应阿凡达。

 

WorkerWhoa. Jake!

工作人员:哇,杰克。

WorkerGod! Jake! Watch your tail.

工作人员:杰克,小心尾巴。

JakeYeah!

杰克:哈!

WorkerSedate sedate him!

工作人员:麻醉他!

Worker1,000 mg of Seconal. Stat.

工作人员:1000毫克西卡巴比妥(速可眠)。

WorkerStop! ... -- Stop!

工作人员:停下!停!

JakeGuys. Guys. Woah ... Woah.

杰克:喔喔。

Worker 2- Jake! - Jake, listen to me.

工作人员2:杰克!杰克,听我说。

Worker 2You're not used to your Avatar body, this is dangerous.

工作人员2:你还不习惯你的阿凡达身体,这样很危险。

JakeThis is great. 

杰克:这感觉太棒了!

Norm SpellmanCome on, they're gonna put you out.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:别闹了,他们会给你打麻醉针的。

WorkerSit down!

工作人员:坐下!

JakeNo no, ... I got to get out of these leads.

杰克:小心小心,我得弄掉这些线。

WorkerGod dammit! Bring them home!

工作人员:该死!找人来。

WorkerNorm! Do not leave control. - You are not ready for it!

工作人员:-诺姆,不要擅自离开-你还没准备好,

Avatar 1: Come on, you ain't got no skills. - So close.

阿凡达1:来啊,你有啥本事啊?

Avatar 2I don't even have to play defense on it. - Hey guys. Hey.

阿凡达2:我都不需要防守,,伙计们。

WorkerIt's OK, I'll get him. - Jake you have to come back.

工作人员:没事儿,我去找他,杰克,你给我回来。

Norm SpellmanJake! Jake! Excuse me.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:杰克!不好意思。

Avatar 3: Watch it.

阿凡达3:小心。

JakeSorry.

杰克:抱歉

Norm SpellmanWe're not supposed to be running!

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:你不应该乱跑的。

JakeSorry.

杰克:抱歉

Robot: Watch it.

机器人:看着点儿!

GraceHey Marine!

格蕾丝:嗨大兵!

JakeDamn...

杰克:坏了

JakeGrace?

杰克:格蕾丝?

GraceWho did you expect numb nuts?

格蕾丝:还能有谁,你这小傻瓜儿!

GraceThink fast!

格蕾丝:快接!

GraceMotor control is looking good.

Grace运动机能控制得很好。

GraceCome on everybody quiet down.

格蕾丝:各位,大家静下来好吗。

GraceAll right gang. Lights out.

格蕾丝:熄灯啦。

GraceCome on Louise, chop chop.

格蕾丝:路易斯,快点啦。

GraceDon't play with that, you'll go blind.

格蕾丝:别玩那玩意儿,会弄你的(杰克的辫子末梢)。

JakeThat's kind of freaky. - 

杰克:好古怪的东西

GraceCome on.

格蕾丝:到点啦!

GraceScat.

格蕾丝:赶紧的。

GraceGood night.

格蕾丝:晚安。

GraceLights out, see you at dinner kitties.

格蕾丝:关灯啦,小猫们,晚餐时再见喽。

 

 

Worker 2Welcome back.

工作人员2:欢迎归来。

Worker 2You all right?  

工作人员2:你还好吗?

JakeYeah, I'm OK.

杰克:恩,还好。

Trudy: I'm Trudy, I fly all the Science sorties.

楚迪:我是楚迪,给科学天才们开飞机。

Trudy:And this here is my baby.

楚迪:这就是我的宝贝。

Trudy:Hold on a second.

楚迪:稍等一下。

Trudy:Hey Wainfleet, get it done.

楚迪:,温福利赶快给我装上。

Trudy:We bounce at 09:00. 

楚迪:我们九点就出发

WainfleetI'm on it captain.

温福利:已经在弄了,上尉。

Trudy:Vine-Strike's still loose.

楚迪:投弹装置还是有点松

JakeYou guys are packing some heavy gear.

杰克:你们装了不少重武器啊。

Trudy:Watch it!

楚迪:看着点儿!

Trudy:Yeah.That's cause we're not the only thing flying around out there.

楚迪:那是因为在这里,天上会飞的东西多得是。

Trudy:or the biggest.

楚迪:比我们个大的,也多的是。

Trudy:I’m gonna need you on a Door-Gun. I'm a man short.

楚迪:我机上现在缺个人手,给我当个侧翼机舱手吧。

JakeI thought you'd never ask.

杰克:我还怕你不要我呢。

Trudy:There's your man. See you on the flight line.

楚迪:那就是你要找的人,咱们机上见。

JakeYou wanted to see me, Colonel?

杰克:上校,你找我?

Miles QuaritchThis low gravity will make you soft.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这里的低重力会让你变得软弱。

Miles QuaritchYou get soft...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你变软弱了

Miles QuaritchPandora will shit you out dead with zero warning.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:潘多拉招呼都不打就把你给生吞活剥了。

Miles QuaritchI pulled your record Corporal.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我看了你的服役档案,下士。

Miles QuaritchVenezuela, that was some mean bush.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:委内瑞拉,那还真是个凶险的地方。

Miles QuaritchNothing like this here though.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:但跟这里比起来,小巫见大巫啦!

Miles QuaritchYou got some heart, kid, showing up in this neighborhood.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你很有种,小子敢跑到这里来。

JakeI figured it's just another hell hole.

杰克:我琢磨着这里无非是另一个地域

Miles QuaritchI was the first Recon myself.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我自己曾经也是个火力侦察特种兵。

Miles QuaritchFew years ahead of you, well maybe more than a few.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:比你早几年,或许早多了。

Miles QuaritchThree tours in Nigeria, not a scratch.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:尼日利亚,去过三次,毫发未损。

Miles QuaritchI come out here...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:但来这里,

Miles QuaritchDay one.Think I felt like a shavetail Louie?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:第一天就这样了,是不是觉得我像个刚剃了头的新兵蛋子?

Miles QuaritchYeah. They could fix me up, if I rotated back.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:那时我要是回地球去,他们就会给我整容。

Miles QuaritchMake me pretty again.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:让我像以前那样帅。

Miles QuaritchBut you know what, I kind of like it.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:但是你知道吗?我更喜欢现在这个样子。

Miles QuaritchIt reminds me every day what's waiting out there.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:他可以随时提醒我,外面都有些什么凶险玩意儿。

Miles QuaritchThe Avatar program is a bad joke.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:阿凡达计划是个让人恶心的笑话

Miles QuaritchBunch of limp dick science majors.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:一帮玩科学的傻逼!

Miles QuaritchHowever, it does present an opportunity

迈尔斯•夸里奇:不过这也是个机会。

Miles Quaritchboth timely and unique. Clear! Clear!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:来的恰到好处!安全!

Miles QuaritchA Recon Gyrene in an Avatar body.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:一个藏在阿凡达身体里的火力侦察兵。

Miles QuaritchThat's a potent mix, Gives me the goosebumps.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:真是个绝妙的伪装!瞧我这一身兴奋的鸡皮疙瘩。

Miles Quaritch:such a Marine could provide the intel I need, right on the ground.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这样一个陆战队员,能给我不少占地情报,实时的

Miles QuaritchRight in the hostile's camp.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:敌人内部的情报。

Miles QuaritchLook Sully, I want you to learn these savages from the inside.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:听着我要你从内部了解这帮野人。

Miles QuaritchI want you to gain their trust.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我要你赢得他们的信任。

Miles QuaritchI need to know how to force their cooperation

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我要知道,怎样才能让他们乖乖听话。

Miles Quaritchor hammer them hard if they won't.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:或者怎样才能揍扁他们,如果他们不听话。

JakeAm I still with Augustine?

杰克:那我还是格雷斯小组成员吗?

Miles QuaritchOn paper.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:只是合同上那么写。

Miles QuaritchYeah, you walk like one of her science pukes. ...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你可以和那些科学怪物们一起做事

Miles QuaritchYou quack like one...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你也可以跟她们叽叽喳喳的聊天

Miles QuaritchBut you report to me.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:但是,你的向我汇报。

Miles QuaritchCan you do that for me son?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:能做得到吗?小子。

JakeHell yeah sir.

杰克:还用说吗长官。

Miles QuaritchWell all right then.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:嗯,这样就对了。

Miles QuaritchSon, I take care of my own.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:孩子,我会照顾自己人的。

Miles QuaritchYou get me what I need, I'll see to it you get

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你搞到我要的情报,等你回地球时

Miles Quaritchyour legs back when you rotate home.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我就亲自帮你重新站起来走路,

Miles QuaritchYour real legs.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:用你自己的腿。

JakeThat sounds real good sir.

杰克:听起来真的很好,长官。

Worker 2Link's ready.

工作人员2:链接准备好了。

 

 

GraceJust keep your mouth shut and let Norm do the talking.

格蕾丝:你不许出声,让诺曼负责说话。

WorkerI have five congruencies. Phase-lock 90 %.

工作人员:第五阶段融合完成,融合完成90%

WorkerLink 3 ready.

工作人员:3号链接准备好了。

GraceAll right, I'm going in.

格蕾丝:好,我进舱了。

 

 

Trudy:Sturmbeest herd coming up on your right.

楚迪:你右边有斑牛群出现。

GraceGot it. Thanks.

格蕾丝:看到了,谢谢。

GraceLooks like a bull, a dozen cows and some juveniles.

格蕾丝:有一只公的,一群母的跟几只小牛。

 

 

GraceShut it down, we're gonna stay a while.

格蕾丝:关掉发动机,我们待的时间会比较长。

GraceNorm, your pack.

格蕾丝:诺曼,别忘了你的背包。

GraceStay with the ship.

格蕾丝:你就呆在这里吧。

GraceOne idiot with a gun is enough.

格蕾丝:拿着枪的白痴,有一个就够了。

Soldier: You are the man, Doc.

士兵:你是老大,你做主。

GraceProlemuris, they're not aggressive.

格蕾丝:那是潘狐猴,他们不会攻击人的。

GraceRelax Marine, you're making me nervous.

格蕾丝:放松点,陆战队的,别搞的那么紧张兮兮的。

Norm SpellmanSo, how will they know we're here?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:那他们是怎么知道我们在这里的?

GraceI'm sure they're watching us right now.

格蕾丝:我很确信他们现在正监视我们。

GraceThis was our school.

格蕾丝:这里曾经是教室。

GraceNow its just... Storage.

格蕾丝:现在成了…仓库。

GraceThe kids were so bright.

格蕾丝:那些孩子很聪明。

GraceEager to learn.

格蕾丝:很有学习的精神。

GraceThey picked up English faster than I could teach it.

格蕾丝:学习英文超过我教他们的速度。

GraceSo we will take a couple of these PH monitors and a soil probe.

格蕾丝:我们需要几台酸碱值测试仪…跟土壤探测器。

GraceThat little yellow case back there. The old microscope.

格蕾丝:后面那个黄盒子,旧的显微镜。

WorkerHere.

工作人员:在这。

GraceOh yeah. I love this one.

格蕾丝:哦,我喜欢这个。

GraceThe stingbats knocked them down.

格蕾丝:这些是被刺尾蝙蝠打下来的。

GraceI keep hoping someone will come back in and read them.

格蕾丝:我一直希望有人会回来看这些书。

Norm SpellmanWhy don’t they come back?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:为什么没有人回来?

GraceThe Omaticaya learned as much about us as they needed to.

格蕾丝:欧马提卡雅族对人类的了解已经足够。

JakeWhat happened here?

杰克:这里发生了什么事?

GraceAre you going to help us with this gear? We’ve got a lot to do.

格蕾丝:你帮不帮忙?还有很多事要做。

JakeKeep moving Norm. 

杰克:别停下,诺曼

GraceKeep up guys.

格蕾丝:小伙子们,跟紧啦。

GraceAnd here I go.

格蕾丝:那么就开始拉。

Norm SpellmanScanning.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:扫描。

Norm SpellmanWow! It's that fast?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:怎么会这么快?

GraceAmazing isn't it? 

格蕾丝:很惊人是吧?

Norm SpellmanYeah

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:是啊。

GraceSo, that is signal transduction

格蕾丝:那是生物信号传导。

Gracefrom this root to the root of the tree next to it.

格蕾丝:从这个树根传到旁边的那个树根。

GraceSo, we should take a sample.

格蕾丝:我们应该采集一个样本。

Norm SpellmanOkay,... Sample.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:,样本。

Norm SpellmanYou know, it's probably electrical, based on the speed of the reaction.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:反应速度那么快,我觉得应该是生物电信号。

GraceNorm, you've contaminated the sample with your saliva.

格蕾丝:诺曼,你的口水滴到样本上拉!

Norm SpellmanOh, right.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:哎,对不起。

GraceDon't shoot.

格蕾丝:不要开枪。

GraceDon't shoot. You'll piss him off.

格蕾丝:别开!你会激怒他的。

JakeIt's already pissed off.

杰克:它已经生气了。

GraceJake, that armor is too thick, trust me.

格蕾丝:杰克,你打不穿那层皮的,相信我。

GraceIt's a territorial threat display, do not run or he'll charge.

格蕾丝:它只是在恐吓你,保护它的领地,千万别跑,不然他会冲上来的。

JakeSo what do I do? Dance with it?

杰克:那我要怎么做?请他跳舞?

GraceJust, hold your ground.

格蕾丝:你就呆在原地别动。

JakeYeah? Come on, what you got?!

杰克:来啊,你有什么能耐!

JakeOh yeah. Who's bad? That's right.

杰克:噢耶!现在谁更牛!哎对啦。

JakeThat's what I'm talking about bitch.

杰克:对啦,就是这样,牛崽子。

JakeThat's right, get your punk ass back to mommy.

杰克:对啦,小牛崽子,回去找你妈妈吧。

JakeYeah? Yeah! You got nothing, you keep running. Why don't you bring back some friends.

杰克:就这能耐啊,赶紧跑吧,要不再叫几个过来!

JakeOh shit.

杰克:糟了。

JakeSo what about this one? Run, don't run, what?!

杰克:这个要怎么办?跑?还是不跑?

GraceRun, definitely run!

格蕾丝:跑!当然要跑拉!

 

 

Trudy:We're gonna have to call it guys, we're not allowed to run Night Ops. Colone's orders.

楚迪:我看,今天只能这样了,上面有命令不许夜间飞行。

Trudy:Sorry doc, he's just gonna have to hang on till morning.

楚迪:对不起,博士他只能自己待到明天早上了。

GraceHe won't make it till morning.

格蕾丝:他撑不到明天早上的。

 

 

JakeI don't have all goddamn night.

杰克:我没时间陪你们玩一个晚上。

JakeCome on! Come on!

杰克:来啊!

JakeHey. Wait, don't!

杰克:等等!别扔!

JakeGreat.

杰克:这下好了。

JakeLook I know you probably don't understand this.

杰克:我知道你可能听不懂我在说什么。

JakeBut...

杰克:但是,

JakeThank you.

杰克:谢谢!

JakeThank you.

杰克:谢谢你

JakeThat was pretty impressive.

杰克:刚才你那几下动作真的很帅。

JakeI would have been screwed if you hadn't come along. It was...

杰克:要是没有你,我估计早就玩儿完了。

JakeWait a second, where are you going?

杰克:等一下,你要去哪儿?

JakeWait up.

杰克:等等我。

JakeJust. Hey...Slow down.

杰克:慢点。

JakeLook wait up. I just wanted to say thanks for killing those things...

杰克:我只是想谢谢你,帮我杀了那些畜生。

Neytiri: Don'tthank.

奈蒂莉:不要谢。

Neytiri: You don't thank for this.

奈蒂莉:不要为了这个谢我。

Neytiri: This is sad.

奈蒂莉:这太让人悲哀了。

Neytiri: Very sad, only.

奈蒂莉:非常悲哀。

JakeOK, OK I'm sorry.

杰克:好吧,我道歉。

JakeWhatever I did, I'm sorry.

杰克:不管我做了什么,对不起。

Neytiri: All this is your fault. They did not need to die.

奈蒂莉:这都是你的错,他们本不该死。

JakeMy fault? They attacked me. How am I the bad guy?

杰克:我的错?是他们攻击我的,我倒成了坏人?

Neytiri: Your fault!

奈蒂莉:你的错!

JakeAye, wooo.

杰克:哎,

Neytiri: Your fault.

奈蒂莉:就是你的错

JakeEasy.

杰克:放松。

Neytiri: You're like a baby, making noise, don't know what to do.

奈蒂莉:你就像个孩子,呱呱乱叫,什么都不会做。

JakeEasy. Fine. Fine.

杰克:好吧。

JakeIf you love your little forest friends...

杰克:如果你这么爱你的森林小朋友……

JakeWhy not let them just kill my ass?

杰克:为什么不干脆让他们杀了我?

JakeWhat's the thinking?

杰克:你到底想什么呢?

Neytiri: Why save you? 

奈蒂莉:为什么要救你?

JakeYeah yeah. Why save me?

杰克:对啊,为什么要救我?

Neytiri: You have a strong heart.

奈蒂莉:你有一颗坚强的心。

Neytiri: No fear.

奈蒂莉:无所畏惧。

Neytiri: But stupid, ignorant like a child.

奈蒂莉:但也很傻,很无知,象个孩子。

JakeWell if I'm like a child, then ..

杰克:嗨,要是我像个孩子,那么……

Jake... maybe you should teach me.

杰克:... 你就是我的老师啦。

Neytiri: Sky people can not learn. You do not see. 

奈蒂莉:天空之人根本无药可救,因为你们不会用心去看

JakeTeach me how to see.

杰克:那教我怎么看啊。

Neytiri: No one can teach you to see. Whoa.

奈蒂莉:没有人能够教你如何用心去看

JakeCome on, can't we talk?

杰克:等等,咱们接着聊嘛。

JakeSay where did you learn to speak English?

杰克:你在哪里学的英语?

JakeDr. Augustine's school?

杰克:奥古斯丁博士的学校吗?

Neytiri: You're like a baby.

奈蒂莉:你真像个小孩子。

JakeI need your help.

杰克:我需要你的帮助。

Neytiri: You should not be here.

奈蒂莉:你根本不应该呆在这里。

JakeOK, take me with you.

杰克:好啊!我跟着你走

Neytiri: No, go back.

奈蒂莉:不!你回去。

JakeNo.

杰克:不行。

Neytiri: Go back.

奈蒂莉:你回去。

Neytiri: Don't touch

奈蒂莉:别碰它!

JakeWhat are they?

杰克:这些是什么?

Neytiri: Seeds of the sacred tree.

奈蒂莉:树精灵。

Neytiri: Very pure spirits.

奈蒂莉:非常纯净的灵魂。

JakeWhat was that all about?

杰克:那这是干什么呢?

Neytiri: Come.

奈蒂莉:跟我来。

JakeWhere are we going?

杰克:我们去哪儿?

Neytiri: Come.

奈蒂莉:跟我来吧。

JakeWhat's your name? Shit.

杰克:你叫什么名字?.

Neytiri: Calm people, calm.

奈蒂莉:住手,大家冷静一点。

Neytiri: What is this, Tsu'Tey?

奈蒂莉:苏泰你要干什么?

Tsu'Tey: These demons are forbidden here. 

苏泰:邪恶的天空之人不该到这里来。

Neytiri: There has been a sign.

奈蒂莉:刚才显现了一个神迹。

Neytiri:  This is a matter for the Tsahik.

奈蒂莉:那只能由女长老来判断。

Tsu'Tey: Bring him..

苏泰:我们押他走。

JakeWhat's going on?

杰克:怎么啦?

JakeWhat's happening?

杰克:出什么事啦?

Neytiri: Father...

奈蒂莉:父亲

Neytiri: I have come to see you...

奈蒂莉:我向你问安。

Eytucan: This creature ...

伊图康:这个怪物,

Eytucan:... why do you bring him to us?

伊图康:你为什么把他带到这里来?

Neytiri: I wanted to kill him ...

奈蒂莉:我本来要杀死他的。

Neytiri: ... but there was a sign from Eywa.

奈蒂莉:但我看见圣母爱娃在他身上显现神迹。

Eytucan: I have ordered that no sky people be allowed here

伊图康:我下过命令,不许带天空之人到这里来。

JakeWhat's he saying?

杰克:他说什么呢?

Eytucan: His alien stench fills my nose.

伊图康:这个外星人臭气熏天。

JakeWhat's he saying?

杰克:他说什么?

Neytiri: My father is deciding whether to kill you.

奈蒂莉:我的父亲在考虑是否要杀死你。

JakeYour father?

杰克:你的父亲?

JakeIt's nice to meet you sir.

杰克:很高兴见到你,先生。

Mo’at: Everyone stop!

莫亚:大家都别动!

Mo’at: I shall read this alien.

莫亚:我来看一看他。

Neytiri: That is mother, she is Tsahik,

奈蒂莉:他是我母亲,是女长老。

Neytiri: the one who interprets the will of Eywa.

奈蒂莉:他能否解读圣母爱娃的神谕。

JakeWho's Eywa?

杰克:谁是爱娃

Mo’at: What are you called?

莫亚:你叫什么?

JakeJake Sully.

杰克:杰克.萨利。

Mo’at: Why did you come to us?

莫亚:你为什么来到这里?

JakeI came to learn.

杰克:我是来学习的。

Mo’at: We have tried to teach other sky people.

莫亚:我们曾经想教那些天空之人

Mo’at: It is hard to fill a cup which is already full.

莫亚:但是一个已经满了的杯子,是无法装进新东西的。

JakeMy cup is empty, trust me.

杰克:我的杯子是空的,相信我。

JakeJust ask Dr. Augustine, I'm no scientist.

杰克:你可以去问格雷斯博士,我不是科学家。

Mo’at: What are you?

莫亚:那你是什么人?

JakeI was a Marine.

杰克:我曾经是个海军陆战队员。

JakeA warrior, of the jarhead clan.

杰克:锅盖头部落的武士。

Tsu'Tey: Him, a warrior?

苏泰:他,一个武士?

Tsu'Tey: I could kill him easily!

苏泰:我一只手就能宰了他。

Eytucan:No!

伊图康:不!

Eytucan: This is the first warrior we encountered

伊图康:这是我们第一次碰到武士。

Eytucan: among the sleepers.

伊图康:以前都是些普通的嗜睡者。

Eytucan: We need to learn more about him.

伊图康:我们也许能从他那里得到有价值的讯息。

Mo’at: My daughter...

莫亚:女儿,

Mo’at: You will teach him our way of life.

莫亚:你负责把我们的生存之道交给他,

Mo’at: Teach him to respect who we are and how we live.

莫亚:教他们学会尊重我们,尊重我们的生活方式。

Neytiri: Why me? This is not fair. -- My decision has been made.

奈蒂莉:为什么是我教呢?这不公平!我已经决定了!

Mo’at: It is decided.

莫亚:已经决定了。

Mo’at: My daughter will teach you our ways,

莫亚:我女儿要把我们的只是教给你。

Mo’at: Learn well Jake Sully.

莫亚:好好学吧,杰克.萨利。

Mo’at: And we will see if your insanity can be cured.

莫亚:然后我们再看看,你是否还有药可治。

 

 

JakeGood evening.

杰克:晚上好。

JakePlease don't get up.

杰克:大家不用起立。

JakeSorry.

杰克:对不起。

JakeHey, how you doing?

杰克:嗨,过的好吗?

JakeThank you. You know, I don’t even know your name.

杰克:谢谢。我还不知道你的名字。

Neytiri: Neytiri te Ckaha Mo’at’ite.

奈蒂莉:奈蒂莉特丝卡哈莫阿伊特。

JakeAgain. A whole lot slower.

杰克:再说一次,说慢一点?

Neytiri: Neytiri.

奈蒂莉:奈蒂莉。

Jake:Neytiri.

杰克:奈蒂莉。

Neytiri: Neytiri.

奈蒂莉:奈蒂莉。

JakeNeytiri. It’s nice to meet you, Neytiri.

杰克:奈蒂莉,很高兴认识你,奈蒂莉。

JakeIt’s nice.

杰克:很好。

 

 

GraceJake. ... Jake.

格蕾丝:杰克……杰克

Norm SpellmanHe's coming out.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:他醒过来了。

GraceJake!

格蕾丝:杰克!

GraceCome on back kid. Come on. That's it.

格蕾丝:醒醒,孩子,醒醒,好样的。

GraceThere you go.

格蕾丝:你终于回来了。

GraceYou are OK. You are OK.

格蕾丝:你没事了。

GraceDamn. You were dug in like a tick.

格蕾丝:你刚才真是碎碎念啊。

GraceIs the Avatar safe? 

格蕾丝:你的阿凡达安全吗?

JakeYeah Doc.

杰克:安全。

JakeAnd you are not gonna believe where I am.

杰克:你们绝对不会相信我去了哪里。

 

 

GraceThe last thing we see is this Marine's ass

格蕾丝:我最后看到的景象是这个陆战队高手瞬间消失在森林中。

Gracedisappearing in the bush with this angry Thanator coming after him.

格蕾丝:而那只怒气冲冲的闪雷兽紧追着他的屁股跑。

JakeHey it's not something you can teach.

杰克:这个可没人教你。

Worker: That is awesome.

工作人员:太精彩了。

GraceYou know for reasons I cannot fathom the Omaticaya have chosen you.

格蕾丝:我到现在还搞不懂奥马提卡亚部落为什么会选择了?

GraceGod help us all.

格蕾丝:老天爷帮了我们一个大忙啦。

 

 

Miles QuaritchJarhead clan?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:锅盖头部落?

Miles QuaritchAnd it worked?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:他们居然信了?

JakeHey I'm practically family.

杰克:我现在跟他们可是一家人了。

JakeThey're gonna study me, I have to learn to be one of them.

杰克:他们想研究我,而我要学习如何成为他们的一员。

Miles QuaritchThat's called taking the initiative son. I wish I had ten more like you,

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这就叫先发制人,孩子,真希望再来十个像你这么能干的。

ParkerLook Sully Sully, just find out what the blue monkeys want.

帕克:杰克,我要你查查那帮蓝猴子到底想要什么。

ParkerYou know, I mean we tried to give them medicine, education...

帕克:你知道吗,我们给他们建医院,盖学校……

Parker... roads, but no, they like mud.

帕克:... 修马路,但是不行,他们只爱烂泥巴。

ParkerAnd that wouldn't bother me, it's just that they are ...

帕克:那倒是无所谓,可问题是

ParkerCan somebody just... Sector 12.

帕克:来个人给弄下12区。

ParkerOK go go go. Stop.

帕克:停。

ParkerWhere .. Stop. Jesus.

帕克:走停!停!干嘛呢你。

ParkerTheir damn village happens to be resting on

帕克:他们那该死的村庄刚好就座落在……

Parkerthe richest Unobtanium deposit within 200 clicks in any direction.

帕克:方圆200公里之内,最丰富的超导矿上。

ParkerI mean, look at all that cheddar.

帕克:你看看那一叠叠的矿藏。

JakeWho gets them to move?

杰克:谁能说服他们离开呢?

ParkerGuess?

帕克:你说呢?

JakeWhat if they won't go?

杰克:要是他们不想离开呢?

Miles QuaritchI'm betting that they will.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我还真不信他们呢不走。

ParkerKilling the indigenous looks bad.

帕克:杀土著人确实会让人难堪。

ParkerBut there's one thing that share holders hate more than bad press.

帕克:但是比起媒体的批评,股东更在意的只有一件事。

ParkerAnd that's a bad quarterly statement. I didn't make up the rules.

帕克:那就是难看的季度报表,这规矩不是我定的。

ParkerSo just find me a carrot that will get them to move,

帕克:所以帮我找一根挥挥就能让他们挪窝的胡萝卜吧。

Parkerotherwise it's gonna have to have to be all stick.

帕克:否则的话我们能挥的就只有大棒了!

ParkerOkay?

帕克:明白?

Miles QuaritchYou got three months. That's when the dozers get there.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你有3个月的时间,到时推土机将会铲平那里。

JakeWell we're wasting time.

杰克:那我们这不是在浪费时间吗?

ParkerI like this guy.

帕克:我喜欢这个小子。

GraceOK, let's run through them again.

格蕾丝:好我们再过一遍。

JakeMoat: Dragon lady.

杰克:莫亚:女长老。

JakeEytuken.

杰克:伊图肯。

GraceEytukan

格蕾丝:伊图康

GraceHe's the clan leader. She's their spiritual leader.

格蕾丝:他是部落首领,而他太太是精神首领。

GraceLike a Shaman.

格蕾丝:像巫医一样

JakeGot it.

杰克:明白。

JakeTsutey. 

杰克:粗泰。

GraceTsu'tey

格蕾丝:苏泰。

GraceHe'll be the next clan leader.

格蕾丝:他是下一任的部落首领。

JakeNeytiri.

杰克:奈蒂丽。

GraceShe'll be the next Tsahik.

格蕾丝:她将是下一任的女长老。

GraceThey become a mated pair.

格蕾丝:他们是天作之合。

JakeSo who's this Eywa?

杰克:那爱娃是谁啊?

Norm SpellmanWho's Eywa?!

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:爱娃是谁?!

Norm SpellmanOnly their Deity. Their Goddess made up of all living things.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:是他们的女神,由所有生灵凝聚成的神。

Norm SpellmanEverything they know. You'd know this if you had any training whatsoever.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:所有东西凝聚成的,你要是接受过训练就不会提这种弱智的问题了。

JakeWho's got a date with the chief's daughter?

杰克:那是谁正和族长的女儿约会呢

Norm SpellmanCome on. That’s...

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:拜托,这…

GraceKnock it off. It’s like kindergarten around here.

格蕾丝:别闹了,这里不是幼稚园。

GraceNeytiri was my best student. She and her sister, Sylwanin. Just amazing girls.

格蕾丝:奈蒂莉是我最优秀的学生,她和妹妹希婉宁。

JakeI got a date with Sylwanin too.

杰克:我跟希婉宁也有约会。

GraceShe’s dead.

格蕾丝:她死了。

GraceLet's go. Village life starts early.

格蕾丝:行啦走吧,田园生活可是要早起的!

GraceDon't do anything unusually stupid.

格蕾丝:别做什么愚蠢的事!

JakeEasy boy.

杰克:乖,小伙子。

Neytiri: It's a female.

奈蒂莉:人家可是女的。

JakeEasy girl

杰克:好吧,,小姑娘。

Neytiri: That is Sha'helu, the bond.

奈蒂莉:这是萨赫鲁一种心灵连接。

Neytiri: Feel her.

奈蒂莉:去感受她。

Neytiri: Feel her heart beat.

奈蒂莉:感受她的心跳。

Neytiri: Her breath.

奈蒂莉:她的气息。

Neytiri: Feel her strong legs.

奈蒂莉:她强健的腿。

Neytiri: You may tell her what to do, inside.

奈蒂莉:你可以在心里告诉她要做什么。

Neytiri: For now, say where to go.

奈蒂莉:现在呢,你可以告诉他往哪里走。

JakeForward.

杰克:往前走?!

Tsu'Tey:  You should go away.

苏泰:你应该离开这里。

JakeNah, you'd miss me.

杰克:不行啊,你会想我的。

JakeI knew you could speak English.

杰克:我就知道你会说英语。

Tsu'Tey: This alien will never learn anything.

苏泰:这外星人根本学不会任何东西。

Tsu'Tey: Even the stone understands better then he does.

苏泰:连石头都知道的比他多。

Tsu'Tey: Just look at him.

苏泰:瞧他那德行。

Neytiri: Again.

奈蒂莉:再试一次。

 

 

 

JakeIf you want to hit this thing, it's going to be complicated.

杰克:如果你真想要攻击这个的话,将会非常复杂。

JakeYour scan doesn't show the internal structure. 

杰克:你没法扫描到他的内部结构

JakeThere's an outer row of columns, real heavy duty.

杰克:外围是一圈立柱巨结实。

JakeThere's a secondary ring here, and an inner ring.

杰克:这里还有第二圈,里面还有一圈。

JakeThere's a core structure like a spiral.

杰克:核心部分是螺旋形结构。

JakeThat's how they move up and down.

杰克:对他们来说就像个楼梯。

Miles QuaritchWe're gonna need accurate scansof every column.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我们需要准确扫描每根柱子的构造。

JakeRoger that.

杰克:收到。

Miles QuaritchWhat else can you tell us aboutthe structure?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:对于结构你还有什么要说的吗?

JakeI'm guessing this secondary ring, that's also load bearing.

杰克:我想这第二圈立柱也是承重结构。

JakeWhere are we going?

杰克:我们要去哪儿?

GraceGettin out of Dodge.

格蕾丝:离开这个小黑屋。

GraceI'm not about to let Selfridge and Quaritch micro-manage this thing.

格蕾丝:我可不会让帕克和夸瑞奇插手这里的事。

GraceThere's a mobile link up as site 26, we can work out of, way up in the mountains.

格蕾丝:在26号前哨站有一个移动链接室。我们可以离开……在山上工作。

Norm SpellmanThe Hallelujah mountains?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:哈利路亚山吗?

GraceThat's right.

格蕾丝:没错。

Norm SpellmanAre you serious?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:真的?

GraceYeah.

格蕾丝:哦耶!

Norm SpellmanYes!

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:爽!

Norm SpellmanThe legendary floating mountains of Pandora, heard of them?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:传说中的潘多拉悬浮山,没听说过吧?!

 

 

GraceWe're getting close.

格蕾丝:我们快到了。

Trudy:Yeah, look at my instruments.

楚迪:看看我的仪器吧。

GraceWe're in the flux vortex.

格蕾丝:我们进入电磁扰流了。

Trudy:VFR from here on.

楚迪:现在开始VFR飞行

Norm SpellmanWhat's VFR?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:什么是VFR

Trudy:Means you got to see where you're going.

楚迪:就是只能靠目视来驾驶了。

Norm SpellmanYou can't see anything. -Exactly.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:但是什么也看不见啊。

Trudy:Ain't that a bitch.

楚迪:说对了很操蛋吧!

Norm SpellmanOh my God...

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:喔,老天爷啊

Trudy:You should see your faces.

楚迪:瞧你们那啥样儿!

Trudy:Thank you for flying Air Pandora.

楚迪:感谢您乘坐潘多拉航班。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

So what does hold them up?

所以是什么让他们浮在空中?

Grace explained it to me.

葛蕾解释过。

Some kind of maglev effect

是某种磁浮效应。

Because unobtainium is a super conductor...or something.

因为难得素是一种超导体之类的。

 

 

GraceWelcome to the camp.

格蕾丝:欢迎光临营地。

GraceThis is my bunk. - This stuff is nasty.

格蕾丝:这是我的床,怎么这么脏啊!

GraceNorm, go under.

格蕾丝:诺曼,小心脑袋。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Grace didn't miss a thing.

格雷斯心里很清楚。

She knew I was talking to the Colonel.

她知道我跟上校有联系。

But I had what she needed, a way back in with the clan.

但我是她能回到挪威人部落的捷径。

So she's playing nice.

所以她现在对我还算客气。

GraceAll right. Jake, hang a left.

格蕾丝:杰克,左转。

GraceYou'll be in the link at the end.

格蕾丝:最后一台是你的。

GraceUnit 1, Beulah.

格蕾丝:1号机生命终点号。

GraceShe's the least glitchy.

格蕾丝:她是这里最稳定的一台。

 

 

JakeHoly shit.

杰克:我靠。

Neytiri: Do not look in her eye.

奈蒂莉:不要盯着他的眼睛。

Neytiri: Ikran is not horse.

奈蒂莉:伊卡兰不是马。

Neytiri: When Sa'helu is made...

奈蒂莉:当和它心灵相连时,

Neytiri: Ikran will fly well.

奈蒂莉:伊卡兰会飞的很好。

Neytiri: Only one hunter in the whole life.

奈蒂莉:他一生只会和一个猎人作伴。

Neytiri: To become Aron'yu, hunter...

奈蒂莉:要想成为阿伦纽  就是猎人

Neytiri: You must choose your own Ikran and he must choose you.

奈蒂莉:你要算则你自己的伊卡兰,同时它也要选择你。

JakeWhen?

杰克:什么时候?

Neytiri: When you are ready.

奈蒂莉:当你准备好了的时候。

 

 

JakeOkay, ...

杰克:好。

JakeThis is video log 12.

杰克:这是12号录影档案。

JakeTime is 21:32.

杰克:时间是晚上932

JakeDo I have to do this now? Like, I really need to get some rack.

杰克:我非要现在做这些吗?我真的需要休息一会儿。

GraceNo, now, when it's fresh.

格蕾丝:不行,就现在,趁你还记忆犹新。

JakeLocation, shack.

杰克:好吧,地点:工棚。

JakeThe days are starting to blur together.

杰克:我都快日夜不分了。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

The language is a pain, but...

他们的语言很难学,但是...

I figure it's like field stripping a weapon, repetition,repetition...

我觉得就像拆装武器一样,只需要反复练,反复练。

If only you were stronger.

你现在还不够强壮。

Neytiri calls me Scoun.

奈特莉称呼我为死杠

It means moron.

意思是白痴。

Norm's attitude is improved lately.

现在诺曼对我的态度也大有好转。

But it's not just I'm seeing you in front of me

纳威语的看见不仅仅是用眼看见

I see into you...

而且有心灵相连的意思。

It's good he's back on board, but he thinks I'm a Scoun too.

他能和我友好相处很不错,但他也认为我是个死杠

Norm SpellmanYou've got to run, OK?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:你得快点儿,好吗?出发。

Norm SpellmanLet's go.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:走。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

I feel I'm getting tougher.

我觉得自己变得越来越强壮。

I can run farther every day.

我能跑的越来越远。

I have to trust my body to know what to do.

我的身体也越来越协调。

JakeCheck it out.

杰克:看到没!

JakeCrap.

杰克:妈的。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Every day it's reading the trail,

我们每天都在练习追踪猎物。

track's of the wora'hon, tiniest scents and sounds.

沃拉宏的踪迹最细小的气味和声音。

She's always going on about the flow of energy

她总是在讲能量的流动。

the spirits of animals.

动物的灵魂。

I really hope this tree hugging crap isn't on the final.

真希望最后考试的时候没有这些虚头把脑的题目。

GraceThis isn't just about eye-hand coordination out there you know.

格蕾丝:你在那里可不仅仅是锻炼身体。

GraceYou need to listen to what she says.

格蕾丝:你要仔细倾听她说的一切。

GraceTry to see the forest through her eyes.

格蕾丝:通过她的眼睛,去试着了解森林。

JakeExcuse me, this is my video log here.

杰克:那什么,这可是我的录影日记啊。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

With Neytiri it's learn fast or die.

跟着奈蒂丽学习,慢了就会有生命危险。

JakeYou got to be kidding me.

杰克:这不是耍我嘛!

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

I talked Moat into letting Grace into the village.

我说服女长老让格蕾丝回到了部落。

GraceLook how you have grown.

格蕾丝:瞧瞧你们都长这么高了。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

1st time since her school was closed down. - And so beautiful.

自从她的学校被关闭,这是第一次回来,好漂亮啊。

I'm trying to understand this deep connection

我正努力的去理解这种。

the people have to the forest.

纳威人与森林的心灵相连

She talks about a network of energy.

她提到一种能量网。

That flows through all living things.

是所有生灵的能量编织而成的网络。

She says, all energy is only borrowed.

她说所有的能量都是我们借用的。

And one day you have to give it back.

总有一天,  你要把它归还。

 

 

GraceYou were in 16 hours today.

格蕾丝:你今天连接了16个小时。

GraceYou are still losing weight.

格蕾丝:你的体重还在下降中。

GraceNo you don’t.

格蕾丝:不,,这可不行。

JakeI gotta get some sleep.

杰克:我得补眠

GraceCome back here.

格蕾丝:给我回来。

GraceBon apetit.

格蕾丝:吃好喝好。

JakeCome on.

杰克:哎呀。

JakeToday we made a kill.

杰克:我今天抓到猎物。

JakeAnd we ate it. At least, I know where that meat came from.

杰克:当场吃了它,比这玩意新鲜多了。

GraceOther body. You need to take care of this body, okay?

格蕾丝:那是另一个身体,这个也需要照顾。

GraceGet it? Let’s eat it.

格蕾丝:听到没,吃就对了。

GraceHere. I’ll make it easier for you.

格蕾丝:我来帮你。

GraceGive it to me.

格蕾丝:东西给我。

GraceYou look like crap.

格蕾丝:你看起来糟透了。

JakeThank you.

杰克:谢谢。

GraceYou are burning way too hard.

格蕾丝:你需要好好休息。

JakeGet rid of this shit.

杰克:先把这丢掉。

JakeAnd then you can lecture me.

杰克:你才有资格教训我。

GraceNow I’m telling you as your boss

格蕾丝:这是命令。身为你老板。

GraceAnd as someone who might even consider being a friend someday.

格蕾丝:和或许有一天会成为你朋友的人。

GraceTo take some down time.

格蕾丝:好好的休息一下。

GraceEat this please.

格蕾丝:麻烦你吃下去。

GraceTrust me. I learned the hard way.

格蕾丝:相信我我有经验。

JakeWhat did happen at the school, Grace?

杰克:学校发生了什么事,葛蕾。

GraceNeytiri’s sister, Sylwanin, stopped coming to school.

格蕾丝:奈蒂丽的妹妹,希婉宁,突然不来上学了。

GraceShe was angry about the clear-cutting.

格蕾丝:她对人类摧毁森林很愤怒。

GraceAnd one day she and a couple of other young hunters came runninginall painted up.

格蕾丝:有一天她跟其他猎人跑进来穿着战斗装备。

GraceThey had set a bulldozer on fire.

格蕾丝:他们刚烧了一台推土机。

GraceI guess they thought I could protect them.

格蕾丝:他们以为我可以保护他们。

GraceThe troopers pursued them to the school.

格蕾丝:但军人追到了学校。

GraceThey killed Sylwanin in the doorway.

格蕾丝:他们杀了希婉宁。

GraceRight in front of Neytiri.

格蕾丝:当着奈蒂丽的面。

GraceAnd then shot the others.

格蕾丝:然后枪杀了其他人。

GraceI got most of the kids out.

格蕾丝:我救了大部分的孩子。

GraceBut they never came back.

格蕾丝:但是他们再也没有回来过。

JakeI’m sorry.

杰克:我很抱歉。

GraceA scientist stays objective.

格蕾丝:科学家必须保持客观。

GraceWe can’t be ruled by emotion.

格蕾丝:不能被情绪左右。

GraceBut I put 10 years of my life into that school.

格蕾丝:但我花了十年的心血在那所学校里。

GraceThey called me sa’nok.

格蕾丝:他们用纳美语称我为母亲。

GraceMother.

格蕾丝:母亲。

GraceThat kind of pain reaches back through the link.

格蕾丝:悲痛会从连结传回到我的身体。

 

 

JakeI hear you brother.

杰克:我听到你的哭声,兄弟(悲泣之声吾已听闻)。

JakeAnd thank you.

杰克:谢谢你(恩重如山惴惴心领)。

JakeYour spirit will go to Eywa.

杰克:你的灵魂将与爱娃同在。

JakeAnd your body will remain

杰克:你的躯体会留在这里。

Jakeso that I may take it to nourish the Na'vi people.

杰克:这样我就可以供养纳威人民。

Neytiri: A clean kill.

奈蒂莉:干净利落。

Neytiri: You are ready.

奈蒂莉:你已经准备好了。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Learning to ride an Ikran, we call them Banshees,

学会驾驭伊卡兰我们叫他斑溪兽

is the test every young hunter has to pass.

是每个青年猎人都要经历的试练。

But to do that, you got to go where the banshees are.

想参加的话,首先要能爬到斑溪兽的居住地。

Ooh-rah

哦呀。

Tsu'Tey: Jake Sully will go first.

苏泰:杰克.萨利,你先来吧。

Neytiri: Now you choose your Ikran.

奈蒂莉:现在你要选择你的伊卡兰。

Neytiri: This you must feel inside.

奈蒂莉:让你的直觉告诉你。

Neytiri: If he also chooses you move quick like I showed.

奈蒂莉:如果他也是选择你的话,你的动作要快,像我教的那样。

Neytiri: You will have one chance Jake.

奈蒂莉:杰克,你只有一次机会。

JakeHow will I know if he chooses me?

杰克:我怎么知道他选择了我?

Neytiri: He will try to kill you.

奈蒂莉:他会想要杀了你。

JakeOutstanding.

杰克:真有意思。

JakeLet's dance.

杰克:咱们跳舞吧。

Tsu'Tey: The fool wants to die.

苏泰:这个傻瓜想找死。

Tsu'Tey: Don't be afraid warrior.

苏泰:武士!不要害怕!

Neytiri: Make the bond!

奈蒂莉:赶紧链接。

Neytiri: Jake!

奈蒂莉:杰克。

Neytiri: Sa'Helu Jake!

奈蒂莉:萨赫鲁,杰克!

Neytiri: Sa'Helu!

奈蒂莉:链接。

JakeStop!

杰克:别动。

JakeThat's right, you're mine.

杰克:没错,你是我的了。

Neytiri: First flight seals the bond, you can not wait.

奈蒂莉:飞行一次,链接一生,不要再等了。

Neytiri: Think fly.

奈蒂莉:心里想着飞翔

JakeFly?

杰克:飞?喔

JakeGod damn...

杰克:该死的。

JakeOh shit!

杰克:哦,完了!

JakeShut up and fly straight!

杰克:闭嘴!给我直飞。

JakeThat's it.

杰克:这还差不多。

JakeBank left.

杰克:左旋。

JakeLevel out! That's it.

杰克:平飞,好极了。

Navi: Go Jake Sully!

纳威族人:好样的,杰克.萨利。

JakeYeah baby I got this!

杰克:耶!我驾轻就熟。

JakeOh shit!

杰克:哦,该死!

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

I may not be much of a horse guy, but I was born to do this.

我骑马可能不怎么样,但骑这个我可是天生高手。

Neytiri: I came like this, this you,

奈蒂莉:我这样飞过,你在这边。

Neytiri: I turn, I feel the wind, I turn very strong.

奈蒂莉:我这么转,借助风,可以转的更快。

JakeI see, I bank so hard.

杰克:明白,我飞的太斜了。

 

 

GraceThe Tree of Souls.

格蕾丝:神灵之树。

GraceAybetraya Ramunam It's their most sacred place.

格蕾丝:爱也特拉亚.拉姆那这是他们最神圣的地方。

GraceSee the flux vortex and these full color images?

格蕾丝:看那个电磁扰流,还有这些全彩图像。

Trudy:That's what messes up my instruments.

楚迪:就是这些东西把我的仪器搞晕的。

GraceThere is something really interesting going on in there biologically.

格蕾丝:哪里有一些很有趣的生物现象。

GraceI would die to get samples.

格蕾丝:要是我能拿到样品我死了也值了。

GraceOutsiders are strictly forbidden.

格蕾丝:那可是严格禁止外人进入的。

GraceYou lucky swine.

格蕾丝:你这幸运的小猪。

 

 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

I was a stone cold aerial hunter.

我曾是一个冷血的空中猎手。

Death from above.

从天空散播死亡。

Only problem is, you're not the only one.

但有个问题是,你并不是唯一的一个。

JakeDive!

杰克:俯冲!

JakeGo go!

杰克:快走!

JakeFollow me!

杰克:跟着我!

JakeOur guys call it a Great Leonopteryx.

杰克:我们地球人称他是霸王飞龙

Neytiri: It is Toruk, last shadow.

奈蒂莉:我们叫他托鲁克就是终极魅影

JakeRight, it's the last one you ever see.

杰克:没错,见到他就是你的终点了。

Neytiri: My grandfather's grandfather was Toruk Makto.

奈蒂莉:我爷爷的爷爷曾是个托鲁克,马克托

Neytiri: Rider of last shadow.

奈蒂莉:终极魅影骑士

JakeHe rode this?

杰克:他能骑着这个飞?

Neytiri: Toruk chose him.

奈蒂莉:托鲁克选择了他。

Neytiri: It has only happen five times since the time from the first songs. 

奈蒂莉:自由吟唱的历史以来,这种事总共只发生过5次。

JakeThat's a long time.

杰克:那是很长的一段时间了吧

Neytiri: Yes.

奈蒂莉:是的。

Neytiri: Toruk Makto was mighty.

奈蒂莉:托鲁克,马克托无比强大。

Neytiri: He brought the clans together in a time of Great Sorrow.

奈蒂莉:在大灾难来临之际,他将各族同胞凝聚在一起共度难关。

Neytiri: All Na'vi people know the story.

奈蒂莉:所有纳威人都听过这个传说。

 

 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Everything is backwards now.

每一件事好像都点到了过劳。

Like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream.

仿佛那里才是真实的世界,而这里反倒变成了一场梦。

It's hard to believe it's only been three months.

很难相信只过了三个月的时间。

I barely remember my own life.

我几乎已经记不起以前的生活了。

I don’t know who I am any more.

我都不知道自己是谁了。

Miles QuaritchHaven't got lost in the woods,have you?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你没在森林里迷路了吧?

Miles QuaritchYour last report was more than two weeks ago.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你的上一次报告,已经是两个星期前的事了。

Miles QuaritchI started to doubt your resolve.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我都开始怀疑你是不是变得软弱了。

Miles QuaritchWay I see it, it's time to terminate the mission.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我感觉,现在可以终止这个任务了

JakeI can do this.

杰克:我能完成。

Miles QuaritchYou already have.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你已经做到了。

Miles QuaritchYou've given me good usable intel.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你给了我很有用的情报。

Miles QuaritchThis Tree of Souls place...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这个叫神灵树的地方。

Miles QuaritchYeah, I got them by the balls with that when this turns into a shit fight

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这是他们的名门,如果开战的话,我就会直捣黄龙。

Miles Quaritchwhich it will.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:而开战时不可避免的了。

Miles QuaritchNow is time to come in.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:现在摊牌的时候到了。

Miles QuaritchBy the way, you're gonna get your legs back.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:还有,你的腿终于有救了。

Miles QuaritchYeah, I got you Corporate approval.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我已经帮你取得了公司的批准。

Miles QuaritchIt's a done deal, gonna have you on a shuttle tonight.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:绝对没问题,今天晚上你就可以搭船回家了。

Miles QuaritchI'm a man of my word.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我是个说话算数的人。

JakeI got to finish this.

杰克:我必须善始善终。

JakeIt's one more thing.

杰克:还有最后一件事。

JakeCeremony...

杰克:有个仪式。

JakeIt's the final stage of becoming a man.

杰克:成为纳威人的最后一步。

JakeIf I do it, I'm one of them.

杰克:如果做到了,我就会成为他们的一员。

JakeThey'll trust me.

杰克:他们会信任我。

JakeAnd I can negotiate the terms of their relocation.

杰克:我就可以跟他们谈搬迁的条件。

Miles QuaritchThen you better get it done Corporal.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:那就看你的了,下士。

 

 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

The Na'vi say, every person is born twice.

纳威人说,每个人都要出生两次。

The second time is when you earn

第二次,就是当你在部族里。

your place among the people, forever.

赢得一个永久地位的时候。

Eytucan:You are now a son of the Omaticaya.

伊图康:你现在是阿玛迪卡亚族的一员了。

Eytucan:You are member of the Na'vi people.

伊图康:你是我们纳威人了。

 

 

Neytiri: Come. Come.

奈蒂莉:跟我来。

Neytiri: This is a place for prayers to be heard.

奈蒂莉:这是我们祈祷的地方。

Neytiri: And sometimes answered.

奈蒂莉:有时真会灵验。

Neytiri: We call this tree Utral Aymokriy?

奈蒂莉:我们把这树叫做乌特拉.爱莫克里

Neytiri: The Tree of Voices.

奈蒂莉:细语之树

Neytiri: The voices of our ancestors.

奈蒂莉:我们祖先的轻声细语。

JakeI can hear them

杰克:我可以听到他们。

Neytiri: They live Jake.

奈蒂莉:杰克他们都还活着。

Neytiri: Within Eywa.

奈蒂莉:或在圣母爱娃体内。

Neytiri: You are Omaticaya now.

奈蒂莉:你是奥玛卡地亚族人了。

Neytiri: You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree.

奈蒂莉:你可以用家园树的木头做一张自己的弓了。

Neytiri: And you may choose a woman.

奈蒂莉:你还可以挑一个女子做伴。

Neytiri: We have many fine women.

奈蒂莉:我们有很多好女人。

Neytiri: Nenat is the best singer.

奈蒂莉:妮娜唱歌最好听。

JakeI don't want Nenat.

杰克:我不想要妮娜

Neytiri: Paral is good hunter.

奈蒂莉:佩拉是个好猎人。

JakeYes, she is a good hunter.

杰克:对他是个好猎人。

JakeI've already chosen.

杰克:我已经做出了选择。

JakeBut this woman must also choose me.

杰克:但是她也必须选择我才行。

Neytiri: She already has.

奈蒂莉:她已经选了。

Neytiri: I'm with you now Jake.

奈蒂莉:我现在和你在一起了,杰克。

Neytiri: We are mated for life.

奈蒂莉:我们终生相伴。

 

 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

What the hell are you doing Jake?

杰克你都干了些什么啊?!

 

 

Norm SpellmanDon't forget the phase integration, middle button.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:别忘了相位融合中间那按钮。

GraceYou got to eat something.

格蕾丝:你得吃点东西啦。

Neytiri: Jake!

奈蒂莉:杰克!

Neytiri: Wake up please!

奈蒂莉:快点醒醒啊

GraceDon't make me force feed a cripple.

格蕾丝:别逼我给残疾人士强行喂食。

JakeThere, I'm done, let's go.

杰克:好,吃完了,出发。

GraceAnd when was the last time you took a shower?

格蕾丝:你多久没洗澡啦。

JakeI don't need a shower.

杰克:我不用洗澡,我的天

GraceJesus Marine.

格蕾丝:你个臭大兵。

Neytiri: Jake!

奈蒂莉:杰克!

Neytiri: Wake up!

奈蒂莉:快醒醒啊!

JakeStop!

杰克:停下来!

Worker: Hey boss...

工作人员:老板,来一下。

ParkerWhat?

帕克:怎么了?

Worker:I gota native doing a funky chicken here.

工作人员:这儿有个土著,乱跳乱嚷的。

Worker:He's blocking my blade.

工作人员:他当着我的路了。

ParkerKeep going, he'll move.

帕克:继续走,他会闪开的。

ParkerThese people have to learn that we don't stop.

帕克:这些人必须明白,什么也挡不住我们。

ParkerThere, see, he moved.

帕克:瞧,他动了吧。

Worker:I'm blind!

工作人员:我看不见了。

Neytiri: Jake!

奈蒂莉:杰克

JakeNeytiri!

杰克:奈特莉!

JakeCome on!

杰克:我们走!

Miles QuaritchFreeze it, right there!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:定格,就在那儿。

Miles QuaritchScale up, enhance.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:放大,增强清晰度。

ParkerSon of a bitch.

帕克:这个狗杂种。

ParkerUnbelievable.

帕克:真是不可思议。

Miles QuaritchGet me a pilot.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:给我找个飞行员来

Soldier: Yes sir.

士兵:是,长官。

 

 

 

Eytucan:Tsu'Tey, will lead our warriors!

伊图康:苏泰,将带领我们战斗。

GracePlease stop!

格蕾丝:请不要这么做!

GraceYou will only make it worse!

格蕾丝:那只会让情况更糟。

Tsu'Tey: You do not speak here!

苏泰:这里没有你说话的地方。

Tsu'Tey: We will strike them in the heart!

苏泰:我们要打得他们魂飞魄散。

JakeDon't do this!

杰克:苏泰,不要这样做!

Tsu'Tey: You!

苏泰:你!

JakeListen, brother...

杰克:听着,兄弟。

Tsu'Tey: You mated with the human! -

苏泰:你居然和人类完婚!

GraceOh shit...

格蕾丝:哦坏了。

Mo’at: Is this true?

莫亚:是真的吗?

Neytiri: We are mated before Eywa. It is done.

奈蒂莉:我们在圣母爱娃面前互定终身,生米已煮成熟饭。

JakeBrother please, do not attack the sky people.

杰克:兄弟,听我说,不要去攻打天空之人

JakeMany Omatacaya will die if you do.

杰克:你那样做奥玛蒂卡亚族会死很多人

Tsu'Tey: You are not my brother!

苏泰:你不是我的兄弟。

JakeAnd I am not your enemy!

杰克:但我不是你的敌人。

JakeThe enemy is out there! And they are very powerful!

杰克:敌人就在外面!他们的火力很强大。

JakeI can talk to them! 

杰克:让我跟他们谈判!

Tsu'Tey: No more talk!

苏泰:不用谈了。

JakeI am Omaticaya, I am one of you.

杰克:我是奥玛蒂卡亚族人,我是你们中的一员。

JakeAnd I have the right to speak.

杰克:我有说话的权利。

JakeI have something to say...

杰克:我有事情要说。

JakeTo all of you.

杰克:要告诉你们大家。

JakeThese words are like stones in my heart.

杰克:这些话憋在我心里已经很久了。

Norm SpellmanSir, I'm sorry.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:先生,不能这样。

Norm SpellmanYou can't interrupt a link in progress.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:你不能在工作状态下中断连接。

Norm SpellmanIt's very dangerous!

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:那很危险的。

Neytiri: Grace!

奈蒂莉:格蕾丝。

Norm SpellmanWait!

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:等等。

Soldier: Stay down sir!

士兵:退后先生!

JakeLook, ...

杰克:听着,

JakeI was sent here to ...

杰克:我被派到这里是因为。

Tsu'Tey: Do you see now?

苏泰:现在看明白啦?

Tsu'Tey: He is just another demon inside a fake body ...

苏泰:他不过是个魔鬼操纵的假人!

JakeAre you out of your Goddamned mind?

杰克:你他妈的疯了吗?

Miles QuaritchYou crossed the line.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:是你做的太过分啦。

Miles QuaritchWheel this meat out of here.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:把这瘫子给我带走。

GraceJake! What the hell is going on here?

格蕾丝:杰克!这他妈到底怎么了?

Miles QuaritchYou let me down son.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你让我失望了,小子。

Miles QuaritchSo what, you...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:怎么着,你

Miles QuaritchYou found yourself some local tail

迈尔斯•夸里奇:在这里找到了个当地的小妞儿。

Miles Quaritchand you completely forget what team you're playing for?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:就忘了你是从哪里来的啦?

GraceParker, there is time to salvage this situation...

格蕾丝:帕克,还有时间挽回局面。

Miles QuaritchShut your pie hole!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:闭上你的鸟嘴。

GraceOr what, Ranger Rick?

格蕾丝:你想怎么着!老屁孩儿!

GraceYou gonna shoot me?

格蕾丝:开枪打我吗?

Miles QuaritchI could do that.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:别以为我不敢!

GraceYou need to muzzle your dog.

格蕾丝:你该给你的狗带个口罩。

ParkerCan we take this down a couple of notches please?

帕克:大家都静已经好吗?

JakeYou say you want to keep your people alive?

杰克:你不是说要保证你的人活着吗?

JakeStart by listening to her.

杰克:先从听听他的说法开始吧。

GraceThose trees were sacred to Omaticaya in a way you can't imagine.

格蕾丝:那些树对于奥玛蔕卡亚族人来说是极为神圣的

ParkerYou know what?

帕克:知道吗?

ParkerYou throw a stick in the air around here

帕克:在这里随便往天上扔个木棍儿。

Parkerit's gonna land on some sacred fern for Christ's sake.

帕克:落下来都会砸到个什么神圣的蕨菜,老天爷呀!

GraceI'm not talking about some kind of pagan voodoo

格蕾丝:我说的不是什么异教徒的巫术,

GraceI'm talking about something real,

格蕾丝:我说的是真是存在的东西。

Gracesomething measurable in a biology of the forest.

格蕾丝:可以用森林生态学来解释的东西。

ParkerWhich is what exactly?

帕克:说来听听。

GraceWhat we think we know, is that there's some kind of

格蕾丝:就我们所知,在树根与树根之间。

Graceelectro chemical communication between the roots of the trees.

格蕾丝:存在着某种电化学信号的交流。

GraceLike synapses between neurons.

格蕾丝:就好像神经细胞通过突触来互相沟通。

GraceAnd each tree has 10 to the fourth connections to the trees around it.

格蕾丝:每棵树周围都有一万个节点。

GraceAnd there are 10 to the twelfth trees on Pandora.

格蕾丝:而潘多拉星球有上万亿棵树。

ParkerWhich is a lot, I'm guessing.

帕克:那就是有很多棵树了,对吧!

GraceIt's more connections than the human brain.

格蕾丝:这比人脑还要复杂。

GraceGet it? It's a network.

格蕾丝:明白吗?这是一个网络。

GraceIt's a global network, and the Na'vi can access it.

格蕾丝:一个全球网络,纳威人可以登陆进去。

GraceThey can upload and download data.

格蕾丝:他们可以上传和下载讯息。

GraceMemories, at sites like the one you just destroyed.

格蕾丝:还有记忆,你刚刚毁掉的那个地方,就是一个终端站点。

GraceYes.

格蕾丝:真的。

ParkerWhat the hell have you people been smoking out there?

帕克:你们这帮人是抽了什么大烟了吧?!

ParkerThey're just Goddamn trees.

帕克:那些不过是一些该死的树而已。

GraceYou need to wake up Parker.

格蕾丝:帕克,你要清醒一点

ParkerNo, you need to wake up.

帕克:不,你才给我醒醒吧。

GraceThe wealth of this world isn't in the ground, it's all around us.

格蕾丝:这个星球的财富不在地下,其实就在我们周围。

GraceThe Na'vi know that, and they're fighting to defend it.

格蕾丝:纳威人知道这一点,他们会誓死保卫。

GraceIf you want to share this world with them,

格蕾丝:如果你想跟他们在这里和平共处,

Graceyou need to understand them.

格蕾丝:你就要去了解他们

Miles QuaritchI'd say we understand them just fine, thanks to Jake here.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我要说,我们已经了解的够多的了,这还得谢谢杰克。

Miles QuaritchHey Doc, come take a look.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:嗨,博士,过来看看。

Voiceover (Jake)录影旁白:

They're not gonna give up their home.

他们决不会放弃他们的家园。

They're not gonna make a deal.

他们不会接受任何条件。

For light beer?

谈啤酒?

And blue jeans?

牛仔裤?

There's nothing that we have that they want.

他们根本不需要我们的东西。

Everything they sent me out here to do is a waste of time.

派我到这里来所做的一切根本就是在浪费时间。

They're never gonna leave Hometree.

他们决不会离开家园树的。

Miles QuaritchSince a deal can't be made I guess things get real simple, Jake.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:既然达不成协议,我觉得这事而就变得简单多了,杰克。

Miles QuaritchThanks.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:谢啦。

Miles QuaritchI'm getting all emotional. I might just give you big wet kiss.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我真的很激动啊。都想狠狠地啃你一口了。

 

Miles QuaritchTalk to me Lyle.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:莱尔,状况回报。

LyleIt looks like they hit it with banshees first.

莱尔:看起来他们先用灵鸟攻击。

LyleSee the angle’s steep?

莱尔:看箭的角度?

LyleThey set the ampsuit on fire.

莱尔:他们烧了机器装甲。

LyleDriver’s toast.

莱尔:驾驶员被活活烧死。

Miles QuaritchThe rest of the squad?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:队上其他人呢?

LyleSix bodies. That’s all of them.

莱尔:六具尸体,全队都找到了。

ParkerJesus Christ.

帕克:天啊。

Miles QuaritchI'll do with minimal casualties to indigenous.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我会尽量把土著的上网数字降到最低。

Miles QuaritchI'll drive them out with gas first.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我会先用催泪瓦斯把他们熏出来。

Miles QuaritchIt'll be humane.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这应该会人道一点。

Miles QuaritchMore or less.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:也就这样了。

ParkerAlright, let's pull the trigger.

帕克:好吧,开始干吧。

 

 

Soldier: Come on people. Let’s get it packed. Let’s go.

士兵:快点,快点准备好,出发。

GraceYou know, they never even wanted us to succeed.

格蕾丝:他们根本不希望我们成功。

GraceThey bulldozed a sacred site on purpose to trigger a response.

格蕾丝:他们故意铲平圣地,只为了触怒纳美人。

GraceJust fabricating this war to get what they want.

格蕾丝:他们想透过战争达到目的。

JakeThis is how it's done.

杰克:这就是我们的游戏规则。

JakeWhen people are sitting on shit you want,

杰克:当别人有你想要的东西。

Jakeyou make them your enemy, then you justify taking it.

杰克:他就把他们变成国家公敌,然后堂而皇之的把东西抢过来!

Trudy:Quatrich just rolled in the gunships.

楚迪:夸瑞奇上校刚刚召集了武装直升机。

Trudy:He's gonna hit Hometree.

楚迪:他要攻打家园树

GraceMy God.

格蕾丝:天哪!

 

 

Soldier: Dr. Augustine, you cannot be up here!

士兵:奥古斯丁博士,你不能到这里来!让开!

GraceBack off! Parker, wait, stop,

格蕾丝:帕克,等等,等一下。

GraceThese are people you're about to...

格蕾丝:他们都是人,你却要……

ParkerNo.no.no. They're fly bitten savages that live in a tree.

帕克:不他们只是一群住在树上,身上爬满苍蝇的野人。

ParkerAlright, look around.

帕克:懂吗,看看四周。

ParkerI don't know about you but I see a lot of trees.

帕克:我不太清楚你,但我看到了很多很多的树。

ParkerThey can move.

帕克:他们可以搬家。

ParkerCan you guys just please... 

帕克:你们这些家伙能不能……

GraceThere are families in there.

格蕾丝:那里有男女老幼。

GraceThere are children, babies... Are you gonna kill children?

格蕾丝:有孩子,有婴儿……你要杀孩子吗?

JakeYou don't want that kind of blood on your hands, believe me.

杰克:我敢说你绝对不想手上沾满孩子的血。

JakeLet me try to talk them out.

杰克:让我去说服他们吧。

JakeThey trust me.

杰克:他们信任我。

GraceCalibrate the path. We're going in right now.

格蕾丝:赶紧上线,我们马上出发。

GraceCalibrating 3 and 4

格蕾丝:34号上线。

GraceRun sequence

格蕾丝:启动程序。

Worker: Initiating 30 seconds

工作人员:倒计时30秒。

ParkerListen to me, you've got one hour.

帕克:听着你只有1个小时。

ParkerUnless you want your girlfriend in there when the axe comes down

帕克:要不然你女朋友就要陪葬了。

Parkeryou get them to evacuate. One hour.

帕克:你让他们赶紧滚蛋就一个小时!

 

 

Neytiri: Father! Mother!

奈蒂莉:父亲!母亲!

JakeEytukan, I have something to say.

杰克:伊图康,我有话要说。

GraceListen to him.

格蕾丝:请听他说。

Eytucan:Speak, Jake Sully.

伊图康:说吧,杰克萨利。

JakeA great evil is upon us.

杰克:我们要面对一个大灾难。

JakeSky people are coming this way...

杰克:天空之人正往这里来。

Jaketo destroy our home.

杰克:来摧毁我们的家园。

JakeDestroy!

杰克:彻底毁灭!

JakeTell them they're gonna be here soon.

杰克:告诉他们,地球人就要来了。

JakeYou have to leave, or you're gonna die.

杰克:再不走,大家都会死。

Mo’at: Are you certain of this?

莫亚:你确定吗?

JakeThey sent me here...

杰克:使他们派我来的,

Jaketo learn your ways.

杰克:来学习你们的生活方式。

JakeSo one day I could bring this message, and that you would believe it.

杰克:这样的话有一天,我可以告诉你们这个讯息,你们就会相信我!

Neytiri: What are you saying Jake?

奈蒂莉:杰克,你在说什么!

Neytiri: You knew this would happen?

奈蒂莉:你早就知道这会发生?

JakeYes.

杰克:是的。

JakeAt first, it was just orders.

杰克:一开始,我只是执行命令。

JakeAnd then, everything changed.

杰克:但是后来,一切都变了。

JakeI fell in love.

杰克:我坠入了爱河。

JakeI fell in love with the forest.

杰克:我爱上了这片森林。

JakeWith the Omaticaya people.

杰克:爱上了奥玛蔕卡亚的族人。

JakeWith you.

杰克:爱上了你。

Neytiri: I trusted you.

奈蒂莉:我是那么的相信你!

JakeTrust me now, please.

杰克:现在也请相信我。

Neytiri: You will never be one of the people!

奈蒂莉:你永远也不会成为我们的一员。

GraceHe tried to stop them!

格蕾丝:他曾经想阻止他们!奈蒂丽!请相信我。

Eytucan:Tie them up.

伊图康:把他们绑起来。

JakeDon't do this!

杰克:不要这么做!

GraceYou have to go, they are coming!

格蕾丝:你们必须离开,他们就要到了。

JakeRun to the forest!  

杰克:赶快到森林里去!

JakeThey're coming!

杰克:他们快到了。

JakeThey want to destroy this place.

杰克:他们会摧毁这个地方。

GraceNeytiri, you must go now.

格蕾丝:奈蒂丽,你快走啊!

JakeGet to the forest! Run!

杰克:到森林里去!快跑!

JakeRun!

杰克:快跑!

Tsu'Tey: Do not show fear!

苏泰:保持镇定!

JakeGoddamn it, run!

杰克:该死的,快跑啊!

Eytucan:Take the Ikran's and attack them from the sky.

伊图康:骑上伊卡兰,从空中发动攻击。

Miles QuaritchThat is one big damn tree.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这树可真他妈大。

Miles QuaritchWell, well, well ...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:瞧瞧这个。

Miles QuaritchI'd say diplomacy has failed.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我正式宣布,外交努力失败。

Miles QuaritchAlright people, let's get this done.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:好啦,伙计们。开工吧!

Miles QuaritchI want every gas round you got right in the front door.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:把你么所有的瓦斯弹都给我从前门打进去。

Soldier: Roger, CS-40's going hot.

士兵:收到CS-40准备发射。

Miles QuaritchFire.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:发射。

Soldier: Firing.

士兵:发射。

Miles QuaritchBingo, good shooting ace.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:叮铃铃,正中靶心。

Soldier: Sir, they've opened fire.

士兵:长官,他们还击了。

Miles QuaritchYou got to be kidding me.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这也太搞笑了吧!

Miles QuaritchThese dumb bastards ain't getting the message.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这些狗娘养的真是敬酒不吃,吃罚酒啊。

Miles QuaritchLet's turn up the heat. Switch incendiaries.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我们再往火上浇点油儿,换成燃烧弹。

Miles QuaritchFire.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:发射。

Eytucan:Take everyone to the forest!

伊图康:带大伙儿到森林里去。

Miles QuaritchAnd that's how you scatter the roaches.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:想赶走蟑螂就应该这么干!

JakeNeytiri...

杰克:奈蒂丽。

JakeWe gotta move, he's gonna blow the columns!

杰克:我们该离开了,他们要炸掉树干。

GraceMoat, no!

格蕾丝:莫亚,不要!

Mo’at: If you are one of us...

莫亚:如果你是我们的一员,

Mo’at: Help us.

莫亚:那就帮帮我们吧。

Miles QuaritchAll call signs switch missiles.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:全都给我换成空对地导弹。

Miles QuaritchGive me HE to the base of the West columns.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:把高爆弹投到西侧树干。

JakeThis way!

杰克:这里走。

Soldier: Yeah baby, get some!

士兵:耶,宝贝儿,来玩玩儿吧!

Miles QuaritchBring it down.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:给我打折它。

JakeCome on Grace, move!

杰克:格雷斯,快点!

JakeGet down!

杰克:趴下!

Trudy:Screw this.

楚迪:操你妈的。

Soldier: What the hell are you doing?

士兵:你他们干嘛呢?!

Trudy:I didn't sign up for this shit!

楚迪:我当兵可他妈不是来干这个的!

JakeGo! Go! Go!

杰克:走!走!走!

Miles QuaritchGood work people.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:干得漂亮,伙计们。

Miles QuaritchFirst round's on me tonight.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:今儿晚上我请大家喝酒。

Miles QuaritchLet's boogie.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:收队!

Neytiri: Father...

奈蒂莉:父亲。

Eytucan:Daughter...

伊图康:女儿。

Eytucan:Take my bow.

伊图康:拿着我的弓。

Eytucan:Protect the people.

伊图康:保护族人的安全。

JakeNeytiri!

杰克:奈蒂丽。

JakeI'm sorry.

杰克:我很抱歉。

Neytiri: Get away!

奈蒂莉:你给我滚。

Neytiri: Get away from here!

奈蒂莉:滚的远远地。

Neytiri: Never come back!

奈蒂莉:不许再回来。

ParkerPull the plug.

帕克:拔掉插头。

Norm SpellmanYou can't do that!

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:你不能这么做。

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace.

我曾是一名战士梦想着能带来和平。

Sooner or lather though...

但是迟早有一天。

You always have to wake up.

你要从梦里醒过来。

GraceYou murderers!

格蕾丝:你们这些杀人犯!!

 

 

Trudy:What's going on brother, long time no see.

楚迪:混的怎么样阿,老兄,好久不见啦。

Trudy:Personally I don't feel these tree hugging traitors deserve steak.

楚迪:说真的,我觉得这些软蛋叛徒不配吃牛排。

Soldier: They got steak? That's bullshit, let me see that.

士兵:牛排? 我靠,让我瞅瞅!

Trudy:You know what that is, down.

楚迪:知道这是什么吧,趴下。

Norm SpellmanTrudy

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:楚迪。

Trudy:All the way down.

楚迪:给我五体投地。

Trudy:Max!

楚迪:马克思!

JakeTrudy, fire up the ship.

杰克:楚迪,启动飞机引擎。

Trudy:Here.

楚迪:这边。

Trudy:Clear, come on.

楚迪:安全,走着。

Norm SpellmanHere you go.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:接着

JakeMax, stay here.

杰克:马克思,你留在这里。

JakeI need someone on the inside I can trust.

杰克:我们需要有内应,我只信任你。

Max: Okay, go.

麦克思:好,去吧。

Norm SpellmanClear.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:打开了。

Trudy:Come on baby.

楚迪:加油,宝贝儿。

Soldier: Colonel, sir. I got a situation here.

士兵:上校,长官,这里有异常情况

Soldier: It's sector 1-6 Unauthorized engine start.

士兵:六区有人未经许可发动引擎。

Trudy:Come on!

楚迪:快点。

Miles QuaritchMask on!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:戴上面罩。

Trudy:I'm taking fire, let's go!

楚迪:有人冲我开火!该走啦!

Soldier: Colonel!

士兵:上校!

GraceCrap.

格蕾丝:妈的。

Trudy:Everybody all right back there?

楚迪:伙计们都还好吗?

Norm SpellmanYeah baby.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:好极了,哥们儿!

JakeNorm, you good?

杰克:诺曼,你呢?

Norm SpellmanYeah.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:没问题!

GraceThis is gonna ruin my whole day.

格蕾丝:本来完美的一天报销了。

Norm SpellmanGrace is hit.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:格雷斯中弹了

Trudy:What?

楚迪:什么?

JakeGet the trauma kit. Keep the pressure on Grace.

杰克:去拿急救包,压住伤口,格蕾丝。

Trudy:Trauma kit's forward, on the bulk head.

楚迪:急救包在前面,机头部位。

JakeHang on Grace.

杰克:坚持住,格蕾丝

GraceDoesn't matter.

格蕾丝:没关系。

GraceIt's fine.

格蕾丝:没事。

JakeGood to go?

杰克:可以走了吗?

Norm SpellmanTake it up.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:吊起来吧。

Trudy:Hold on.

楚迪:等一下。

Norm SpellmanYou're clear!

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:可以啦!

JakeKeep going north, get us deep into the mountains.

杰克:向北一直走,到深山里去。

Trudy:Copy that.

楚迪:收到。

JakeNorm, you all good up there?

杰克:诺曼,你哪儿还好吗?

Norm SpellmanYup, still here.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:很好,没问题。

Trudy:At least they can't track us up here.

楚迪:至少在这里他们追踪不到我们。

Trudy:Not this far into the vortex.

楚迪:至少到不了电磁扰流这里。

JakeIt's strongest at the Tree of Souls, right?

杰克:神灵之树附近的电磁扰流最强,对吧?

Trudy:Yeah.

楚迪:没错

JakeGood.

杰克:好极了。

JakeCause that's where we're going.

杰克:因为那就是我们要去的地方。

GraceOuch!

格蕾丝:哎呦喂!

JakeYou big baby.

杰克:你这个大孩子。

GraceAre we moving?

格蕾丝:我们在转移?

JakeI'm gonna get you some help Grace.

杰克:格蕾丝,我要找人帮你。

GraceI'm a scientist, remember?

格蕾丝:我是科学家,记得吗?

GraceI don't believe in fairy tales.

格蕾丝:我不相信童话故事。

JakeThe people can help you, I know it.

杰克:他们会治好你的,相信我。

GraceWhy would they help us?

格蕾丝:他们为什么要帮我们?

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

The people say, Eywa will provide.

纳威人相信爱娃创造了一切。

But no home, no hope...

但是失去了家园,看不到希望。

There was only one place they could go.

他们就只剩下一个地方可以去了。

Norm SpellmanLink's running. What's the plan here Jake?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:可以上线了,杰克,你的计划是什么?

JakeThere's no plan.

杰克:就是没有计划。

Norm SpellmanTsu'Tey is the chief now.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:苏泰现在是族长了。

Norm SpellmanHe's not gonna let you near that place.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:他是不会让你回去的。

JakeI've got to try.

杰克:我必须试试看。

Norm SpellmanLaunching.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:启动。

 

 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

Outcast...

流亡者。

Betrayer...

叛徒。

Alien...

外星人。

I was in the place, the eye does not see.

我在这里,举目无亲。

I needed their help.

我需要他们的帮助。

and they needed mine.

他们也需要我的。

But to ever face them again...

但要想再次面对他们,

I was gonna have to take it to a whole new level.

我必须增加我手里的筹码。

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.

人这一辈子,有时就得靠一次疯狂的举动才能扭转乾坤。

There's something we gotta do.

我们要去做一件事,

You're not going to like it.

你肯定不会喜欢的。

The way I had it figured, Turok is the baddest cat in the sky.

我琢磨着托鲁克是天空中的霸王,

Nothing attacks him.

既然没人敢攻击他,

Easy boy.

放松!伙计。

So why would he ever look up?

那他的背部就应该是他的弱点?

That was just a theory.

当然这只是我的猜测。

Neytiri: I see you.

奈蒂莉:眼相见。

JakeI see you.

杰克:心相连。

Neytiri: I was afraid Jake.

奈蒂莉:本来我很害怕,杰克。

Neytiri: For my people.

奈蒂莉:为我的人民担心。

Neytiri: I'm not any more.

奈蒂莉:现在我不会再害怕了。

JakeTsu'Tey, son of Ateyo...

杰克:苏泰,埃特尤之子。

JakeI stand before you...

杰克:我站在你的面前。

JakeReady to serve the people of Omaticaya.

杰克:随时准备为奥玛蔕卡亚人民效劳。

JakeYou are the leader.

杰克:你是部族首领。

JakeAnd a great warrior.

杰克:也是个伟大的战士。

JakeI can't do this without you.

杰克:我需要你的帮助。

Tsu'Tey: Toruk Makto.

苏泰:托鲁科马克托。

Tsu'Tey: I will fly with you.

苏泰:我愿意和你一起飞翔。

JakeMy friend is dying.

杰克:我的朋友快死了。

JakeGrace is dying.

杰克:格蕾丝快死了。

JakeI beg the help of Eywa.

杰克:我请求圣母爱娃的帮助。

JakeLook where we are Grace.

杰克:看看我们在那里格雷斯。

GraceI need to take some samples.

格蕾丝:真相采集一些样本。

Mo’at: Great Mother may choose to save all that she is...

莫亚:伟大的圣母会选取她的一部分。

Mo’at: In this body.

莫亚:带到这个身体。

JakeIs that possible.

杰克:这有可能吗?

Mo’at: She must pass through the eye of Eywa, and return.

莫亚:她必须穿过爱娃之眼然后再回来。

Mo’at: But Jake Sully...

莫亚:但是杰克萨利,

Mo’at: She is very weak.

莫亚:她非常虚弱。

JakeHold on Grace. They're gonna fix you up.

杰克:坚持住,格雷斯,他们会把你治好的。

Mo’at: Hear us our Mother.

莫亚:圣母啊,请倾听我们的祈祷。

Mo’at: Eywa, source of all energy...

莫亚:爱娃所有能量的源泉。

Mo’at: We ask that you take this spirit...

莫亚:我们请您收下这个灵魂。

Mo’at: and return it to us.

莫亚:再让他回到我们身边。

Mo’at: So it may live long

莫亚:这样她就可以延续生命。

Mo’at: as a part of the people.

莫亚:活在纳威人中间。

GraceJake...

格蕾丝:杰克。

JakeGrace...

杰克:格蕾丝。

GraceI'm with her Jake.

格蕾丝:我看到圣母了,杰克。

GraceShe's real.

格蕾丝:是真的。

JakeGrace...

杰克:格雷斯。

JakeWhat's happening?

杰克:怎么回事?

JakeDid it work?

杰克:起作用了么?

Mo’at: Her wounds were to great.

莫亚:她伤得太重。

Mo’at: It was not enough time.

莫亚:时间也不够。

Mo’at: She is with Eywa now.

莫亚:她现在跟爱娃在一起了。

JakeWith your permission, I will speak now.

杰克:请求你的允许我有话要说。

JakeYou would honor me by translating.

杰克:请你屈尊为我翻译一下。

JakeThe sky people have sent us a message...

杰克:天空之人给了我们一个口信儿。

JakeThat they can take whatever they want.

杰克:就是他们可以任意的强取豪夺。

JakeAnd no one can stop them.

杰克:没人可以阻拦。

JakeBut we will send them a message.

杰克:但我们也有一个口信儿要送给他们!

JakeYou ride out as fast as the wind can carry you.

杰克:大家立刻出发,风驰电掣,飞往四面八方。

JakeWe tell the other clans to come.

杰克:告诉其他的部族们,来这里和我们并肩战斗。

JakeYou tell that Turok Makto calls to them.

杰克:你就说托鲁科马克托在召唤他们!

JakeYou fly now!

杰克:现在就出发!

JakeWith me!

杰克:跟我一起飞翔!

JakeMy brothers, sisters...

杰克:我的兄弟姐妹们。

JakeAnd we will show the sky people.

杰克:我们要告诉那些天空之人

JakeThat they can not take whatever they want!

杰克:你们别想在这里强取豪夺。

JakeAnd that this, this is our land!

杰克:因为这里是……我们的家园!!!

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

We rode out to the four winds...

我们飞向四面八方。

To the horse clans of the plain...

在大平原上找到了跃马部落。

To the Ikran people of the eastern sea.

东海岸边伊卡兰其实整装待发。

When Turok Makto called them, they came.

托鲁科马克托的召唤,让所有人团结在一起。

 

 

Miles QuaritchEveryone on this base, everyone of you is fighting for survival, and that's a fact.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:基地里的每一个人,你们都要为活下去而战斗,这事儿没道理可讲!

Miles QuaritchThere's aboriginal horde out there, massing for an attack.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:外面有一大群土著,正在集结,准备开展。

Miles QuaritchThese orbital images tell me,

迈尔斯•夸里奇:卫星照片显示。

Miles Quaritchthat the hostiles numbers have gone from few hundred

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这些暴民,一天之内就从几百人。

Miles Quaritchto well over two thousand in one day.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:增加到两千多人。

Miles QuaritchAnd more are pouring in.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:数字还在不断的增加。

Miles QuaritchIn a weeks time, there could be 20.000 of them.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:一周后,将会达到两万人。

Miles QuaritchAt that point they will overrun our perimeter.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:那时,他们会冲破我们的外围防线。

Miles QuaritchThat's not gonna happen.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:但我们不会坐以待毙。

Miles QuaritchOur only security lies in preemptive attack.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我们胜利的筹码就在于要先发制人

Miles QuaritchWe will fight terror with terror.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我们对恐怖分子就要用恐怖手段!

Miles QuaritchNow the hostiles believe that this mountain stronghold of theirs is protected by their Deity.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:那些暴民相信他们那个在山里的据点受到了……神灵的保佑。

Miles QuaritchAnd when we destroy it...

迈尔斯•夸里奇:那么当我们摧毁它的时候……

Miles QuaritchWe will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我们会在他们的记忆力炸出一个大大的坑。

Miles Quaritchthat they won't come within a 1000 clicks of this place ever again.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这坑深的让他们永远也不敢靠近离这方圆1000公里的地方。

Miles QuaritchAnd that too, is a fact.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:而这事,也没道理可讲。

Max: Jake it's crazy here, full mobilization. They're rigging the shuttle as a bomber.

麦克思:杰克,这里一团糟,全体总动员,他们在运输船上装满了炸药。

Max: They got these huge palettes of mine explosives

麦克思:一大堆开山用的高爆炸药。

Max: for some shock and awe campaign.

麦克思:准备用在什么震慑与恐吓行动上。

Trudy:Freakin daisy cutters.

楚迪:这帮混蛋要辣手催花啦。

Max: Quaritch has taken over, he's rolling them and there's no stopping him.

麦克思:夸瑞奇上校独揽大权,全听他的,谁也挡不住了。

JakeWhen?

杰克:什么时候

Max: 06:00 tomorrow.

麦克思:明儿早六点。

Max: I got to go.

麦克思:我得走了。

Norm SpellmanWe're screwed.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:彻底玩儿完了。

Trudy:And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan that didn't envolve martyrdom.

楚迪:我还以为能有个什么战术计划,用不着当烈士呢。

Trudy:We're going up against gunships with bows and arrows.

楚迪:我们要用弓箭对抗武装飞机啦!

JakeI have 15 clans out there.

杰克:现在集结了15个部落。

JakeThat's over 2000 warriors.

杰克:那就有超过两千名武士。

JakeWe know these mountains.

杰克:我们熟悉这些山。

JakeWe fly them, You fly them.

杰克:我飞过,你也飞过。

JakeThey don't.

杰克:他们从没来过。

JakeTheir instruments won't work up here. Missile tracking, won'twork.

杰克:电子设备在这里不管用,热追踪导弹也用不了。

JakeThey'll have to fire a line of sight. If they bring the fight to us...

杰克:他们只能用眼睛瞄准,如果在这里开战。

Jakethen we have the home field advantage.

杰克:那我们就有主场优势了。

Trudy:You know he's gonna commit that bomber staight to the Tree of Souls.

楚迪:他肯定会把炸弹直接投到神灵之树上的。

JakeI know.

杰克:没错。

Norm SpellmanIf they get to it, it's over.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:如果让他们得逞,那就全完了。

Norm SpellmanThat's their direct line to Eywa,their ancestors.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:那可是纳威人直接链接爱娃连接他们祖先的地方。

Norm SpellmanIt'll destroy them.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:这会击垮他们的。

JakeThen I guess we better stop them.

杰克:那我们,最好别让他们得逞。

 

 

JakeI'm probably just talking to a tree right now.

杰克:现在我可能就是在和一棵树说话。

JakeBut if you're there...

杰克:但如果您真在那里。

JakeI need to give you a heads up.

杰克:我必须告诉您一些事。

JakeIf Grace is with you...

杰克:如果格蕾丝和您在一起。

JakeLook into her memories.

杰克:请看一看他的记忆。

JakeSee the world we come from.

杰克:看看我们原来所在的那个世界。

JakeThere's no green there.

杰克:已经寸草不生。

JakeThey killed their mother.

杰克:他们已经杀死了大自然母亲。

JakeAnd they're gonna do the same here.

杰克:现在他们要在这里做同样的事。

JakeMore sky people are gonna come.

杰克:会有更多的天空之人来到这里。

JakeThey're gonna come like rain that never ends.

杰克:就像阴雨连绵无休无止。

JakeUnless we stop them.

杰克:除非我们能阻止他们。

JakeYou chose me for something.

杰克:出于某种原因,您选择了我。

JakeI will stand and fight.

杰克:我会挺身而出,誓死战斗。

JakeYou know I will.

杰克:你知道我会这样做的。

JakeBut I need a little help here.

杰克:但我真的需要一点儿帮助!

Neytiri: Our Great Mother does not take sides Jake.

奈蒂莉:我们的圣母是不会偏袒任何一边的,杰克。

Neytiri: She protects only the balance of life.

奈蒂莉:她只会保护生态的平衡。

JakeIt was worth a try.

杰克:试一下也无妨吗。

 

Soldier: This is group leader, we're entering the flux vortex.

士兵:这里是作战总指挥,前面是电磁扰流。

Soldier: Switch to manual flight mode.

士兵:切换到手动飞行模式。

Miles QuaritchThis is papa dragon.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我是龙老大。

Miles QuaritchI want this mission high and tight. I want to be home for dinner.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:这次任务要速战速决,我还要回家吃晚饭呢。

Miles QuaritchSuit team, go.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:武装机甲,出发。

Soldier: Alright ladies, let's bring the pain.

士兵:哥几个,让我们大开杀戒吧。

Soldier: Watch formation. Keep moving. Roger that.

士兵:注意队形,继续前进,收到。

Soldier: Charlie 2-1 watch your spacing.

士兵:C21 小心保持距离。

Soldier: Copy that. Over.

士兵:收到,完毕。

Soldier: Eyes up, check that overhead.

士兵:眼睛抬起来,注意上方。

Soldier: Watch those thermal scans.

士兵:看着点热成像仪。

Soldier: All call signs, papa has lead.

士兵:全体注意,龙老大在此领队。

Soldier: Pushing the target.

士兵:向目标前进。

Soldier: Escorts, be close on my shuttle.

士兵:护卫队,向我的飞机靠拢。

Soldier: We are gonna lose some paint in here.

士兵:小刮小碰看来是免不了了。

Soldier: Gun crews keep your head on a swivel.

士兵:机枪组,注意观察四周。

Soldier: Make no mistake people, they're out there.

士兵:别大意,伙计们,他们就藏在那里。

Miles Quaritch Alright people, target in sight. Range four clicks.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:好了各位,目标出现,距离4公里。

Miles QuaritchValkirye 1-6, get your payload ready.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:女武神”6号准备投弹

Soldier: Push to the ramp!

士兵:推到斜坡上!

Soldier: Hold position, we got movement out there.

士兵:持队形,有目标正在接近。

Soldier: Hold position.

士兵:保持队形。

Soldier: Sir, ground has movement. Fanst approaching

士兵:长官,地面有状况,快速接近。

Soldier: Fire in line! - Targets closing.

士兵:排成一排,目标已接近

Soldier: Range 400 meters.

士兵:距离400米。

Miles QuaritchCan't you clean it up?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:能把这个弄清楚点儿吗

Soldier: No sir, it's the flux.

士兵:不行,长官,有电磁扰流。

JakeBrother, I'm gonna punch a hole, you follow me through.

杰克:兄弟,我杀条路进去,你跟在我后面。

Miles QuaritchAll aircrafts, weapons free.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:全员注意,可任意开火。

Miles QuaritchBrake right, come around.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:向右转,绕过去。

Miles QuaritchBreak formation. Engage all hostiles.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:打乱阵形,与敌人交火。

Miles QuaritchScorpions, pursue and destroy.

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:天蝎进行追击。

Norm SpellmanJake, Jake you copy?

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:杰克,杰克,听到了吗?

Norm SpellmanWe're falling back! We're getting hammered!

诺姆·斯佩尔曼:我们要撤退了!敌人火力太猛!

JakeCopy, get out of there.

杰克:收到,赶快离开。

Miles QuaritchThat's him, get after him!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:是他,给我追!

Miles QuaritchTake him out!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:干掉他!

Trudy:Oops.

楚迪:呦。

Miles QuaritchLight her up!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:给我轰烂了她。

Trudy:You're not the only one with a gun bitch.

楚迪:不是只有你才有抢,王八蛋!

Miles QuaritchKeep her in your sights!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:给我瞄着他打!

Miles QuaritchThat's it!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:漂亮!

Trudy:Rogue 1 is hit! I'm going in!

楚迪:“浪子”1号中弹!我要撤了!

Trudy:Sorry Jake.

楚迪:对不起,杰克。

Miles QuaritchFire.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:开火。

JakeTsu'Tey, brother do you read?

杰克:苏泰,兄弟,听到了吗?

JakeRogue 1, you copy?

杰克:浪子”1,你在吗?

JakeTrudy?

杰克:楚迪?

Soldier: Time to target, 2 minutes.

士兵:目标到达时间,两分钟

Miles QuaritchValkyrie 1-6, you are clear in hot.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:女武神”6,障碍已扫除。

Soldier: Copy dragon, we are starting our bomb run.

士兵:龙老大,收到开始掷弹程序。

Soldier: Fire number one!

士兵:1准备投弹。

Soldier: Number one armed!

士兵:一号解除保险。

Neytiri: Jake!

奈蒂莉:杰克。

JakeI read you!

杰克:收到。

JakeNeytiri.

杰克:奈蒂丽。

Neytiri: They are very close, there are many.

奈蒂莉:敌人离得很近,人非常多。

JakeDo not attack.

杰克:不要攻击。

JakeDo you read me Neytiri?

杰克:听到了嘛?奈蒂丽。

JakeDo not attack!

杰克:停止攻击。

JakeFall back now, get out of there. That's an order!

杰克:现在撤退,离开那里,这是命令。

JakeNeytiri!

杰克:奈蒂丽。

Soldier: I've got movement.

士兵:地面又有状况了。

Soldier: Hold position.

士兵:保持队形。

Soldier: Something's coming.

士兵:有东西正在靠近。

Soldier: We've got movement, 200 meters.

士兵:有东西靠近了,距离200米。

Soldier: Get ready.

士兵:准备好。

Soldier: Get out of here!

士兵:赶快离开。

Soldier: Fall back!

士兵:撤退。

Neytiri: Jake!

奈蒂莉:杰克。

Neytiri: Eywa has heard you.

奈蒂莉:爱娃听到你的请求了。

Neytiri: Eywa has heard you!

奈蒂莉:圣母爱娃听到你了。

Soldier: Sir,all escorts are down or falling back.

士兵:长官,护卫队要么被击落,要么就都撤退了。

Miles QuaritchLet's get this done.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:我们来结束这一切吧!

Miles QuaritchValkirye 1-6, this is dragon, press the target.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:女武神”6这是龙老大,轰炸目标。

Soldier: Copy,pressing the target. Stand by to drop, 30 seconds.

士兵:收到,已瞄准目标,投弹倒计时30秒。

Soldier: On my mark, 2, 1, mark.

士兵:听我口令, 2…1…到。

Soldier: Drop!

士兵:扔。

Miles QuaritchIt's Sully!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:是萨利。

Miles QuaritchMasks on!

迈尔斯•夸里奇:戴上面罩

Soldier: Breach alarm!

士兵:机舱破裂。

Miles QuaritchCome on, come to papa.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:来啊,到老爹这儿来。

JakeGive it up Quaritch.

杰克:投降吧,夸瑞奇。

JakeIt's all over.

杰克:已经结束了。

Miles QuaritchNothing's over while I'm breathing.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:只要我还活着,就没完。

JakeI kinda hoped you'd say that.

杰克:这话正合我意。

JakeCome on!

杰克:来啊!

Miles QuaritchSully,how does it feel to betray your own race?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:萨利,背叛自己的种族,你有何感想?

Miles QuaritchYou think you're one of them?

迈尔斯•夸里奇:你真以为你和他们是一伙的?

Miles QuaritchTime to wake up.

迈尔斯•夸里奇:该醒醒了吧?

Neytiri: Jake! Jake... Jake...

奈蒂莉:杰克杰克,杰克。

Neytiri: Jake! My Jake!

奈蒂莉:杰克,我的杰克。

JakeI see you.

杰克:眼相见。

Neytiri: I see you.

奈蒂莉:心相连。

 

JakeI see you, brother.

杰克:我感受到你,兄弟。

Tsu'Tey: Are the people safe?

苏泰:大家都安全么?

JakeThey are safe.

杰克:他们都没事。

Tsu'Tey: I can’t...

苏泰:我无法...

Tsu'Tey: I cannot lead the people.

苏泰:我无法领导大家。

Tsu'Tey: You must lead them. Jack Sully.

苏泰:你必须要带领他们,苏杰克。

JakeI’m not office material.

杰克:我不是那块料。

Tsu'Tey: It is decided.

苏泰:已经决定了。

Tsu'Tey: Now.

苏泰:现在。

Tsu'Tey: Do the duty of Olo’eyktan.

苏泰:做个像样的欧罗伊克坦。

JakeI will not kill you.

杰克:我不会杀了你。

Tsu'Tey: It is the way. And it is good. I will be remembered. Ifought ...with Toruk Macto! And we were brothers. And he ...was my last shadow.

苏泰:这是规矩。这样是最好的。我会活在大家的心中。我曾跟托鲁克玛托对战!而且我们是兄弟。而他...是我的最后幻影。

 

 

Voiceover (Jake)旁白:

The aliens went back to their dying world.

外星人返回他们垂死的星球。

Only a few were chosen to stay.

只有少数人被允许留下。

The time of Great Sorrow was ending.

大灾难终于结束了。

Toruk Makto was no longer needed.

托鲁科马克托也功成身退。

Well I guess this is my last video log.

那么,这应该是我最后一次的录影日记了。

Whatever happens tonight... Either way, I'm not gonna

不管今晚发生什么。

be coming back to this place.

不论怎样  ,我都不会。再回到这个地方。

Well I guess I better go.

我该走了。

I don't want to be late for my own party.

这是为我举办的派对,我可不想迟到。

It's my birthday after all.

毕竟,今天是我的重生之日。

This is Jake Sully signing off.

杰克萨利,录影完毕。

 

End