My Love Is Like A Red Red Rose
我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
----Robert Burns 罗伯特·彭斯
O, my Love’s like a red, red rose
啊,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That’s newly sprung in June.
六月里迎风初开
O, my Love’s like the melodie.
啊,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子
That’s sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和谐
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿
So deep in love am I;
请看我,多么深挚的爱情
And I will love thee still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你
Till all the seas gone dry.
纵使大海干涸水流尽
Till all the seas gang dry, my dear,
纵使大海干涸水流尽
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太阳将岩石烧作灰尘
I will love thee still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你
While the sands of life shall run.
只要我一息犹存
And fare thee well, my only love
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人
And fare thee well, a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回来
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!

